[Serie A] Juventus 4-2 Torino [28th February, 2023 20:45 CET] (6 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
so low that the majority of the roster are starters on their respective national teams.
National teams are shit now. Like someone said, Sandro and Fagiot starting for their respective nations when they wouldn't even be allowed into La Velodrome or The Maracana only twenty years ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Depressing times on Tuz when only 1 hour before the game a match thread barely has 50 toasts.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
that son of a bitch really is starting Barrenechea. Paredes must not be fully fit or Allegri is seeing the vision.
paredes already knows that he won't stay beyond may so he's probably in a zero effort mode

remember when morata needed convincing to stay for the 2nd half of last season? now nobody will convince paredes to give a fuck, cause everybody knows he's not our problem anymore. i hope i won't see that guy in a juve jersey ever again.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
National teams are shit now. Like someone said, Sandro and Fagiot starting for their respective nations when they wouldn't even be allowed into La Velodrome or The Maracana only twenty years ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Depressing times on Tuz when only 1 hour before the game a match thread barely has 50 toasts.
real depressions starts when de siglio enters the match

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
paredes already knows that he won't stay beyond may so he's probably in a zero effort mode

remember when morata needed convincing to stay for the 2nd half of last season? now nobody will convince paredes to give a fuck, cause everybody knows he's not our problem anymore. i hope i won't see that guy in a juve jersey ever again.
yeah but I still didnt think Allegri would actually bench Paredes, especially for a next gen kid. Wonder if its a motivational tactic or if hes just gonna be frozen out of the squad completely.

Aug 2, 2005
No new fans since 2018
We the old folks are consumed, saturated, and burnt out.

And with our performances, the last drop of energy/enthusiasm to post had gone... speaking for myself.

I dont post in game threads... and it looks the same for many

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)