[Serie A] Juventus 4-2 Sampdoria [12th March, 2023 20:45 CET] (6 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Allegri: Pogba is available. Perin and Vlahović play. I have to decide between Paredes & Barrenechea. Tomorrow morning I will evaluate the fitness of all the players. De Sciglio and Iling are back. Chiesa won’t be available. We hope to have Milik for the Inter Match.”

Allegri: “Tomorrow I will have to rotate between Fagioli, Miretti, Soulé and Compagnon based on their roles. Miretti has the aptitude for being a central midfielder. I see Fagioli well as a playmaker but at the moment he's safer as a central midfielder.”

Allegri: “Di Maria will get a rest.”
allegri might say pogba is available for this match, but mr allegri you know for a fact that rockets is not available and will miss this match lol

Buy on AliExpress.com

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Possible lineup #Juventus
3️⃣4️⃣2️⃣1️⃣➡️ Perin; Bremer, Bonucci, Danilo; De Sciglio, Barrenechea, Rabiot, Kostic; Fagioli, Miretti; Vlahovic.
⚽️ #JuveSamp

[Giovanni Albanese]

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I’d rather see Soule start than Miretti, I think he’s done more with the minutes he’s been given and is more of a threat to score imo. Beggars can’t be choosers though so I hope Miretti finally breaks through. He needs a goal bad.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I really want Pogba to be back as he is my favorite afterall but reality proves it wasnt smart getting him.
I really want the best for both sides sake but I think we should count his injuries building a team for next season so if we look at our midfield we have the young ones and Locatelli. Add a midfielder to our emergency list.

As for today. I still expect a win despite missing players. I bet it ends 0-0 or 1-0 in our favor

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Possible lineup #Juventus
3️⃣4️⃣2️⃣1️⃣➡️ Perin; Bremer, Bonucci, Danilo; De Sciglio, Barrenechea, Rabiot, Kostic; Fagioli, Miretti; Vlahovic.
⚽️ #JuveSamp

[Giovanni Albanese]
lmao juve had more bigger stars in SERIE B playing for them than they do now. what a team of no bodies and thats with all due respect to kostic and bonucci achievments.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)