[Serie A] Juventus 4-2 Sampdoria [12th March, 2023 20:45 CET] (4 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
We faced a clearly weak Sampdoria side but honestly speaking neither did we exactly field a very strong first XI to begin with, all in all i think the team showed a good sign of character to keep controlling the game even after the shock two goals in two minutes comeback and then to continuously push forward and not let their heads drop (although extremely wasteful), then also our changes in the second half definitely helped consolidate our superiority and i’m very glad that it all went our way in the end, it probably should have been an easier overall game for us but nonetheless this were highly important points to grab that we simply could not afford to let slip.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Pogba could be out for another month or more with a muscle strain. Juventus are worried and annoyed by this latest issue. The old management had asked him to give up team bonuses due to not playing, the new management could propose it again. [GdS]

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
we're breaking the wrong kind of records this season. we're not great, and we're certainly unlucky too

dunno how to fight this. i remember when morata had like half a dozen goals disallowed for millimetric offsides, this is the same kind of shit that just happens to you. you just move on

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
we're breaking the wrong kind of records this season. we're not great, and we're certainly unlucky too

dunno how to fight this. i remember when morata had like half a dozen goals disallowed for millimetric offsides, this is the same kind of shit that just happens to you. you just move on
create actual chances where ur strikers just have to tap in, instead of rely on individual brilliance (like long shots, headers from crosses) would be a good start to improve on this matter.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

3 came in the game against Roma itself.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
create actual chances where ur strikers just have to tap in, instead of rely on individual brilliance (like long shots, headers from crosses) would be a good start to improve on this matter.
Such outcome usually happens in a counter attack which we rarely see considering most Serie A teams close down the shop when facing us.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
it seem like you might just have found the common denominator between psg and auxerre

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Dusan been hitting posts from tap-ins lately. Wat do now?

Also, never heard of a header from a cross being called “individual brilliance”… we expanding the definition of that term I guess. Soon, all goals aside from empty net tap-ins when the keeper is 40 yards up the pitch will be individual brilliance.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Dusan been hitting posts from tap-ins lately. Wat do now?

Also, never heard of a header from a cross being called “individual brilliance”… we expanding the definition of that term I guess. Soon, all goals aside from empty net tap-ins when the keeper is 40 yards up the pitch will be individual brilliance.
teamwork-gif-7.gif

Can we have such goals to make narcissistic Akshen happy.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Maybe I'm too harsh, but lately all I see is Di Maria or crosses, crosses, crosses. I just expect much more from the team itself, currently there seem to be no game plan in attack at all. We are winning some games, but Roma game just show how toothless we are when the crosses won't work. I like the display vs Freiburg or Sampdoria, but we need to show that vs Inter or Roma.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)