[Serie A] Juventus 4-2 Sampdoria [12th March, 2023 20:45 CET] (2 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We were terrible. The scoreline flatters us.

Some very worrying signs.
No it doesn’t lol. It should probably have ended 6-3. Vlahovic should have scored at least 2, and Gabbiadini should have buried his chance.

It was a terrible first half and we should have been down 3-2. But we absolutely smashed them in the second half and they were very lucky not to concede 4-5 goals. We outshot them 19-2 in the second half alone and half a half dozen great chances alongside the penalty.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We were terrible. The scoreline flatters us.

Some very worrying signs.
We were not terrible. We had a bad first half and we did well to score in the 2nd half.
Samp being terrible helped but it also helped the scoreline.
What I mean is that Samp deserved to lose more than we deserved to draw

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
No it doesn’t lol. It should probably have ended 6-3. Vlahovic should have scored at least 2, and Gabbiadini should have buried his chance.

It was a terrible first half and we should have been down 3-2. But we absolutely smashed them in the second half and they were very lucky not to concede 4-5 goals. We outshot them 19-2 in the second half alone and half a half dozen great chances alongside the penalty.
It's like people don't even watch the matches or switch off or something. I don't know how you can see the second half and say we weren't deserving or the score flatters us.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003

We were not terrible. We had a bad first half and we did well to score in the 2nd half.
Samp being terrible helped but it also helped the scoreline.
What I mean is that Samp deserved to lose more than we deserved to draw
Should of, could of, would of

It was 3-2 up until the final seconds against one of the worst teams in Europe.

Just because they were gifting us chances ( that we didn't take) that doesn't mean we were playing well.

Missing chances counts as playing badly.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
It's like people don't even watch the matches or switch off or something. I don't know how you can see the second half and say we weren't deserving or the score flatters us.
What more do you expect from plastic fans. Can't even celebrate a victory.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Good win in the end. It was actually a pretty comfortable game but knowing how much this team can throw away games until little pressure made it much more nerve wracking.

The attitude was much better in the second half. First half was good for the first 20 mins or so then shambolic after. It is purely down to players being complacent thinking the job was done against a poor team and being too arrogant to do the basics in defence, so were standing off challenges and not following runs.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'm not blaming anyone in particular for that pretty chaotic first half, though.
Allegri is an easy target for starting MDS, Bonucci, Barrenechea, but if I'm honest, I'd have too valued the Freiburg match more and I'd have given Cuads and Locatelli a rest. Bonucci was terrible too, but there was such a huge gap between the midfield and defense, because the kids struggled tactically, and Leo is always terrible in such situations. De Sciglio was a disaster, but when isn't he? The kids did struggle defensively, but it's crazy to expect them all to play a mature game. The moment Locatelli came in, the other youngsters played better too.

All in all, I think it went as expected.
Except for Vlahovic.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Good win in the end. It was actually a pretty comfortable game but knowing how much this team can throw away games until little pressure made it much more nerve wracking.

The attitude was much better in the second half. First half was good for the first 20 mins or so then shambolic after. It is purely down to players being complacent thinking the job was done against a poor team and being too arrogant to do the basics in defence, so were standing off challenges and not following runs.
Not sure about comfortable, even at 3-2 I was worried we'd concede still.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Should of, could of, would of

It was 3-2 up until the final seconds against one of the worst teams in Europe.

Just because they were gifting us chances ( that we didn't take) that doesn't mean we were playing well.

Missing chances counts as playing badly.
God you’re boring. You say the score flatters us, which means you think we didn’t create enough to score that many goals, or they should have scored more with the chances they created. They should have scored 3 goals at best from their chances. We should have scored 6-7 goals from our chances. So no, the score doesn’t flatter us. If anything it shows we are still bad at finishing chances.

And when we beat a team 3-0, you make the claim it’s only because they missed chances.

Make up your mind.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Not sure about comfortable, even at 3-2 I was worried we'd concede still.
I was worried for the entire 90 mins until Soule scored don't get me wrong. But I would say it was pretty much because I know how much we can throw games away rather than Samp actually doing anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)