[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-1 Torino [July 4th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Their match fitness level was like ours and Milan's in coppa.

We should say something about the pk before this level of refereeing sets a precedent and is deemed acceptable. The guy actually saw replays in slowmo, saw the deflection and called that.

- - - Updated - - -

Juve will score at least 3 :D!
:shocked::shocked2:

- - - Updated - - -

Third big win in a row, this and Sarri thread very quiet

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017

We should say something about the pk before this level of refereeing sets a precedent and is deemed acceptable. The guy actually saw replays in slowmo, saw the deflection and called that.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

There was this guys saying I wont watch Juve games until I see Juve scores 4 goals. I dont know if he started watching Juve already :p

Last edited:

Boksic

May 11, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Lecce, Genoa and Torino. Not the toughest of games but good performances v Genoa and Torino. We were poor against Lecce until their 10 men caved.

The big tests are coming up. If we win v Milan, Atalanta and Lazio then we can applaud Sarri.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Lecce, Genoa and Torino. Not the toughest of games but good performances v Genoa and Torino. We were poor against Lecce until their 10 men caved.

The big tests are coming up. If we win v Milan, Atalanta and Lazio then we can applaud Sarri.
You shouldn't. Serie A was never in jeopardy since his appt. It was pure comedy that some thought it was or that we'd even finish fourth.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Learn the numbers ffs. Fake fan ))
Yeah I know Cuadrado is no` 10...

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously now - Cuadrado was a monster today - It was probably his best game ever!
MDL started to play with his hands again... Was great aside of that.
Ronaldo played well
Dybala is a god - The funny thing is Ronaldo gets all the credit on the golden ball race but our player of the season is actually Dybala..
D.Costa - Him coming as a sub makes him the most dangerous sub in the world!
Bentancur - What a leap from last season
Pjanic - I guess he just needed to sort his future as he started playing well once he has signed for Barca..
Danilo - He was actually good in this one and could have scored too

The team played well and it seems like criticism did its part. Sarri`s tactics started to work although we have yet to face a serious team..

Kulu instead of Bernardeschi next season is exactly what we need for our attack. Just sign one top quality CM and I am happy for this mercato

Last edited:

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
If you care about your brain cells then read no further.

Longo: 'Torino dominated Juventus'

“We had 17 shots on goal, which describes the approach we had. We dominated the game for long periods and the fact we had more possession than Juve will give us confidence for the future."

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We are playing matches every 3rd day and we'll have very little time to prepare for a particular opponent. We're bound to have a bad game and it can easily happen to have it when the opponent has a good game. It could happen on any of these three matches, or it might happen against Sassuolo or someone else. But it will happen.
Of course, the same goes for our main rivals and all the other teams, especially those with thinner benches.
Then again, it could happen that a physically better prepared team, or a team used to playing every 3rd day [like Juventus] destroys everyone. Most of these smaller teams have no idea how it is to play 3 matches in 7 days and now that's a new normality. That is why I don't see it as some huge success for Sarri if we destroy these teams, nor I will see it as a catastrophe if we have a bad match or two till the end of the season. I will applaud Sarri for a scudetto and (at least) a CL semifinal, I will want him out if we end up trophyless or if Lyon eliminates us from the CL.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

“We had 17 shots on goal, which describes the approach we had. We dominated the game for long periods and the fact we had more possession than Juve will give us confidence for the future."
Was just about to post this one.
What a delusional guy..
First of all they had 14 shots and not 17 (Livescore) and only 6 went on target (and not really threatening).
Possession - Its not how much you have the ball but more of what you do with it and this is why I always said I dont like this overplaying style (although we used to do it ourselves)
As for possession 51% compared to our 49% - What a domination... I guess Sarri is now fearing for his job after his game..

The fact that I even reply to this is funny. This guy is either delusional or he wants to boost his players for the next game..

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

to be fair to longo, that title sounds ridiculous, but it was taken out of its context by football italia just to create some controversy. fi's usual m.o... longo was wrong about the possession, but it's true that they dominated the game at the beginning of the 2nd half. we just never came back from the locker until cr's freekick goal.

still, it was an easy game for us overall.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Moreno Longo insists the 4-1 defeat to Juventus did not reflect the Derby della Mole, as he claims his Torino ‘dominated the game for long periods.’

The Bianconeri got the result thanks to goals from Paulo Dybala, Juan Cuadrado, Cristiano Ronaldo and a Koffi Djidji error, while Andrea Belotti converted a controversial penalty.

“If we analyse the statistics, we played a very open and attacking game against a Juve side who we knew could hurt us,” coach Longo told Sky Sport Italia.

“The result is excessive considering the actual flow of the match. The first two goals came from our errors, but we continued playing and got back into it, creating the chances to make it 2-2. Ronaldo’s free kick basically ended the match at 3-1.

We had 17 shots on goal, which describes the approach we had. We dominated the game for long periods and the fact we had more possession than Juve will give us confidence for the future.

“The team played with real character and we found Alex Berenguer between the lines several times, but lacked the final ball. We also need to improve our defending and there’s a psychological aspect to that, as this is a team that was built to fight for European places, not against relegation.”

17 shots on goal? stats says 12 shots in total :lol:

Thank the ref for the small momentum shift in the ridiculous penalty, barely troubled us otherwise :lol:

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
too much joy watching our Juve ..hope we had this lockdown since forever ...!!

can we dream about CL or those matches with weak opponents yet?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I missed the entire thing totally. I saw the highlights. Great goals again, bullshit call on the penalty and a CR7 free kick goal is just enough.

Over and out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)