[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-1 Roma (29th Sept - 2012) (4 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Vucinic

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

• Zeman

• Chiellini

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I want to hear his comments after the match already. :D

"Juve were lucky"
"We were unlucky"
"Referee was on Juve's side"
"That should've been a penalty for us"
"That shouldn't have been a penalty for Juve"
"I heard how Conte was yelling from the crowd, that's unfair" :blah:
:lol: :lol2: :lol: :lol2:
this is the reason i want us to win big vs Zeeman

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Zeman: Don't blame me, Juve
By Football Italia staff

Roma boss Zdenek Zeman has cranked up the heat ahead of Saturday's visit to Juventus with some typically provocative comments.

There has been lingering resentment between the Czech and the Turin club ever since he accused them of doping in the nineties, and the rivalry will come to a head when he takes his side to the Juventus Stadium this weekend.

The tactician appeared on the programme Serie A live after the Giallorossi's 1-1 draw with Sampdoria last night, and was asked about the doping revelations made by ex-Inter midfielder Matias Almeyda in his new autobiography.

“Years ago I said there was doping in football,” said Zeman. “I have not read Almeyda's autobiography, but I'm not surprised. Now players are saying what I said. If they had done so before the problem would have been eliminated long ago.

The 65-year-old can expect a feisty reception in Turin, but is hoping things don't get out of hand.

“There are rumours, but I hope it is merely a game of football. If Juve fans are angry with me, they should be angry with the prosecutors, the courts, and so many other people.”

That sure came as expected. Zeman to open his mouth on Juve again, like Juve is his love. He never gets enough of us

Djabrail

May 23, 2008
WΏΏdy;3876765 said:
What if we draw against Zeman's pubes? :scared: I'd probably pick a fight with the dean.

I'm not missing this match! Imma watch the match, smoke a couple of packs of cigs, shave my jungle beard and kill the interview. I just hope we get all 3 points. If we dont you get a -rep my man. :D
Whats the point to right 11000 posts, to be an admin, to talk bout Juve, if u doesnt care to wake up and watch the game? Its like "I love you, my dear, but i dont want to marry you or have kids with you"

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Let's fire this game up a bit.

Elkann: 'Zeman? Carrera already won more' Thursday August 16 2012
By Football Italia staff

Juventus patron John Elkann has issued a withering retort to Roma boss Zdenek Zeman's criticism of Bianconeri Coach Antonio Conte.

Conte is currently serving a 10 month ban for his alleged failure to report match fixing. Juve managed to win the Supercoppa without him last Saturday, defeating Napoli 4-2 in Beijing with technical director for youth development Massimo Carrera deputising for the tactician on the touchline.

Zeman - who has a long history of antipathy with Juventus - suggested last Sunday that the FIGC hadn't gone far enough, and that Conte “shouldn't be able to train his team.”

Asked for a reply to those comments at Juve's Villar Perosa pre-season retreat today, Elkann quipped: “The interesting thing is that Carrera in one match has won more than Zeman has in a career. That is the best answer.”

Though regularly lauded for the attractive, attacking football his teams play, Zeman has never won a major trophy, two Serie B titles achieved with Foggia and Pescara being the limit of his achievements.

Elkann is the grandson of legendary Juventus President Gianni Agnelli.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
"If Juve fans are angry with me, they should be angry with the prosecutors, the courts, and so many other people.”
Doesn't that useless cunt realize that we are angry with all those people he mentioned. How fucking stupid can one be.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Let the bastard speak his mind. Usually when the opposition doesn't stop talking prior to the match our players tend to destroy the opposition.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
There will be fireworks this weekend for sure.

Vucinci to own them and our fans to be heard non-stop for 90 mins. Let's really take it to them and send Zeman home fuming.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)