[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-1 Roma (29th Sept - 2012) (5 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Vucinic

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

• Zeman

• Chiellini

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
We must smash them.
We have to smash them.

Zeman is their leader, they must be crushed.

---------- Post Merged at 02:35 ----------

I think, if Giovinco is given the chance for this match, he'll do really well. Roma will leave a lot of space for the little man to take advantage of.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Zeman didnt even shake hands with Ferrara at the Samp game. ooo

I expect the war of words to come soon, and Zeman will talk smack about us to motivate us again.
I'm so excited for this game and I will wake up at 2.45 am to watch this.

Giovinco to come in at the 70th minute mark to take advantage of the spaces of the Roma defence

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't like the fact that we are obsessed with Zeman, I understand that he is obsessed with us but we should simply ignore him.

Aug 1, 2003
I just want to humiliate him because I can't imagine the shit that will come out of his mouth if he manages to salvage any points against us. The man's disgusting.

More importantly, we need a boost of confidence before the game against shakhtar

Beko

Mar 17, 2010
how many goal for del piero in rome's net ,,, and how many goal for totti in juventus net !!
as i remember they are 15 for del piero !!!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I don't like the fact that we are obsessed with Zeman, I understand that he is obsessed with us but we should simply ignore him.
I wish to see him on a wheelchair with his penis attached to an atomic string bomb, if he moves 2cm it will explode or if he says more than 4 words it affects his erection which will affect the attached string bomb and create an explosion for the things he had to say about Del Piero in the past 20 years.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I wish to see him on a wheelchair with his penis attached to an atomic string bomb, if he moves 2cm it will explode or if he says more than 4 words it affects his erection which will affect the attached string bomb and create an explosion for the things he had to say about Del Piero in the past 20 years.
I agree with this.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Rab :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)