[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-1 Lazio (August 31, 2013) (35 Viewers)

MoM

• Bonucci

• Vidal

• Tevez

Results are only viewable after voting.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
With that motivation, determination and team work showed last night, with players like Vidal and Tevez in the team, we are surely one of the favorites to win CL this year. Once again we are becoming unpredictable to our opponents and thankfully Conte has lots of tricks up his sleeve on how to hurt the oposition.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Liked our pressing last night. Thought a few times we were a bit slack in shutting down Candreva and Hernanes as these two fags likes their long shots. But apart from that I was very happy.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I meant for Serie A.

Bayern also packed it out as well. Shakhtar and Nords has barely anyone.
Wasn't the Shakhtar game due to some sort of protest due to ticket pricing??

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
:lol: no not that mubarak close enough though martin.

- - - Updated - - -

could some one tell me what was written on tevez's shirt when he scored?? i mean what does it mean in english :)
fuerte apache. strong apache

you help me with arabic, I help you with spanish :D

KingGale

Il Barone
Dec 24, 2012

About that:

Barrio Ejército de los Andes, better known as Fuerte Apache, is a neighbourhood of Ciudadela near the city of Buenos Aires, Argentina.
and

Tévez was born Carlos Alberto Martínez in Ciudadela, Buenos Aires Province, and raised in the neighbourhood of Ejército de Los Andes, better known as "Fuerte Apache". It was from there that he got the nickname of "El Apache".

May 22, 2007
It's happened three years in a row under Conte that the team has looked normal in pre season friendlies and started to take apart teams in competitive games.

And I can predict there will be the routine bitching next summer as well.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It's happened three years in a row under Conte that the team has looked normal in pre season friendlies and started to take apart teams in competitive games.

And I can predict there will be the routine bitching next summer as well.
Along with the proclaiming of the next great primavera products a la Masi, De Silvrstro , Josipovic etc.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
With that motivation, determination and team work showed last night, with players like Vidal and Tevez in the team, we are surely one of the favorites to win CL this year. Once again we are becoming unpredictable to our opponents and thankfully Conte has lots of tricks up his sleeve on how to hurt the oposition.
High Horse...Get off...of yours.

1. Beginning of the season. Injuries could happen.
2. This was Lazio, not Barcelona or Bayern.
3. No, we're not one of the favorites. We'll have to fight our way past the group stage.
4. Too early in the season to go delusional.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

Theres must be some mistranslation here. I know that it means "strong apache" literally... but the name "fuerte" in this case is used to denominate a fortress.

If im not wrong, "Fuerte Apache" were the barracks the old americans did to protect themselves from the indian attacks. A "fuerte" is a fortress of some kind in other words. Fuerte apache was one of those "fortresses" used in the wild west.

Then his neighborhood was named after that fortress, or nicknamed.

I would like some northamerican peep to corroborate this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)