[SERIE A] JUVENTUS 4-1 Bologna (March 14th/09) (6 Viewers)

MOM

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Molinaro

• Chiellini

• Mellberg

• Marchisio

• Tiago

• Salihamidzic

• Giovinco

• Del Piero

• Iaquinta

• Poulsen

• Giovinco+Salihamidzic :D

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gotmilk

May 21, 2008
Had a good feeling in the starting minutes of the 1st half, but lady luck didnt seem to be on our side. 2nd half was just amazing, a great team victory!!!
Great to see Giovinco shining like he did, introducing Daud and Immobile in the end was a sweet move aswell :)
Forza Juve!!! :flag:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
fantastic performance...Bologna scored a good goal, can't really complain...but the way we just kept coming at them was just magnificent, especially Seba

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
Best part was the 1:1. My brother stepped in my room a few seconds before. Just looked and says oh 0:1 down but hey giovinco is playing and he is going to take a corner, should be good. Bäm goal. Look what I said! :lol:

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Bologna are bordering relegation might I add.

But all in all, a really good performance by a team that does't look that good on paper.
Standouts: Giovinco 8.5, Sali surprise 8, Marchisio 8, DP 7

not bad work by Ranieri too, he started Giovinco (although his hand was forced) and he had the sense to solve the problem in the first half by taking off that pansy arse Tiago. I thought the starting like up was good, he had the guts to start without a DM and if Tiago bothered to show up it would have paid off i'm sure.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
We know dude, these days we don't hesitate to celebrate as you never know when the next win will be delivered. Join the crowd & forget your troubles.
Somebody stole your bed ... don't worry, be happy :D
i know, i just like to remind everyone of the black cloud that lingers over our club until we regain our greatness of days past :beer:

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
to be honest, the money should be spent on the Defence. AM is covered with Gio and Primavera players. wAhile we have a shitty fullbacks and we need a WC CB. as it really showed in the goal, we keep on doing the same mistake over and over. don't get me wrong it was amazing to score 4 in the 2nd half and seeing how GIO and Marchisio performed but lets not forget that they could have easly restored there lead with Di Vaio chance. just a final note, am wondering how could secco miss out on Motta in Jan, he is outstanding for Roma

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
It's the same old dilemma, exactly the same. Few years ago we had Monkfish and another guy forgot his name, a year after we had engongo and the champions, now we are dealing with this tpain and the likes of v1r32tual.

They bore me and boil me at the same time.
Dear Mr Goatse

Please read my previous posts before branding me a moaner of del piero's ability.
i do think that at times he breaks our attack play up by being selfish. But, nonetheless, i am still thankful to have him around. please go and read my previous posts before trying to act like you are Mr Righteous.

Thank You

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
to be honest, the money should be spent on the Defence. AM is covered with Gio and Primavera players. wAhile we have a shitty fullbacks and we need a WC CB. as it really showed in the goal, we keep on doing the same mistake over and over. don't get me wrong it was amazing to score 4 in the 2nd half and seeing how GIO and Marchisio performed but lets not forget that they could have easly restored there lead with Di Vaio chance. just a final note, am wondering how could secco miss out on Motta in Jan, he is outstanding for Roma
yea agreed, and we need wingers too..right now we only has Giovinco and maybe camo in our future plans....Nedved and sali n camo are getting old, and marchioni doesnt has the standard...i hope all the rumours about silva is true..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)