[SERIE A] JUVENTUS 4-1 Bologna (March 14th/09) (3 Viewers)

MOM

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Molinaro

• Chiellini

• Mellberg

• Marchisio

• Tiago

• Salihamidzic

• Giovinco

• Del Piero

• Iaquinta

• Poulsen

• Giovinco+Salihamidzic :D

Results are only viewable after voting.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Giving him a free role doesn't mean he Ranieri began to trust him.Surely he will give him another chance now but if there was Pavel available we'd have seen 4 minutes of Giovinco probably.
i think in chelsea's game he was going to introduce him anyway with or without Nedved.... looks like he wanted Giovinco to take this free role behind the strikers that's why he introduced Hasan after nedved's injure then he made his plan in the second half with Giovinco......

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
he was bad tonight, what's wrong in giving him a low rating?
He was not that bad, what did he do that was so bad that is worth a 5.5? He played strong defensively, didn't give away senseless passes like Tiago, won us some corners with some hard ass running...He was not bad. Tiago was bad, Grygera was worse than Molinaro.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He was not that bad, what did he do that was so bad that is worth a 5.5? He played strong defensively, didn't give away senseless passes like Tiago, won us some corners with some hard ass running...He was not bad. Tiago was bad, Grygera was worse than Molinaro.
I gave him a 5 and I think he deserves it.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
ph please DP was piss poor today, and what the hell was he thinking with that selfish volley when we desperately needed a goal he got lucky to finish off an already beaten Bologna, hopefully the 2 goals will wake him up coz hes been crap lately
piss poor? 2 Goals?
Glad you have such high expectations of him.

the volley was caught in the moment, sometimes you just don't think, and go for what ever feels right.
Him and Trez have the right to try those shots as they mostly get it right anyways.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
hassan wasnt as flashy but his vision today was just fantastic
He deserved AT LEAST a hat-trick of assists. That superb pass to Giovinco when Seba found himself 1 on 1 with the keeper, one more great pass to Del Piero when DP missed and even that great pass to Iaquinta when Iaquinta could have easily gone for the goal but luckily he decided to stop and pass to Giovinco who scored.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He made too many mistakes.
Others made mistakes, did any of his mistakes result in a goal against us? You could say the same then about iaquinta who didnt score, thats his job. Molinaro did his at the other end.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
piss poor? 2 Goals?
Glad you have such high expectations of him.

the volley was caught in the moment, sometimes you just don't think, and go for what ever feels right.
Him and Trez have the right to try those shots as they mostly get it right anyways.
had he scored those 2 goals when the pressure was on is a complete different story, i delayed my criticism of alex for some time now but his form has been really awful lately, and thats my opinion you re welcome to disagree. Like i said hopefully these 2 goals will be the turning psychological point.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
the we can might as well rate the players on a scale of 1-7, and keep the last 3 for the magical player who makes no mistakes at all!!! stop talking BS! dont give rating that contradict your comments about the player!
what was contradictory? a ten in my book is like a hat trick. That i would give a ten for.

Jun 13, 2007
Buffon 6 Didn't have much to do.

Grygera 6 His typical game.
Chiellini 7 Passionate and Powerful.
Mellberg 5.5 His marking against Drogba was terrible, and he is absolutely dreadful in playing the offside trap.
Molinaro 6.5 Good game; consistent performance.

Marchisio 7.5 Excellent, a quality midfielder.
Tiago 4 Did nothing right, he should have been substituted even before half time.
Sali 8.5 He isn't a fan favourite but he was superb tonight. He was largely involved with every goal Juve scored tonight.
Giovinco 9 Definitely goes down as his best performance for the black and white. He has really matured as a player and there's no need to mention the sensational amount of talent he so elegantly possesses.

Del piero 7 He was having trouble all game long and missed a couple of sitters but eventually reminded us all of his magic.
Iaquinta 6 Tried hard, great setup for Gio.

Ranieri 7 Taking Tiago out was a no brainer, he did well to completely tranform his side after the break.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
the we can might as well rate the players on a scale of 1-7, and keep the last 3 for the magical player who makes no mistakes at all!!! stop talking BS! dont give rating that contradict your comments about the player!
what was contradictory? a ten in my book is like a hat trick. That i would give a ten for.
oh my god perfect example of people picking stupid little fights on this forum, who cares??

come on guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)