[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-0 Udinese (January 19, 2013) (53 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Pogba

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Marocco game is 19.30, no? Watch first half of Marocco, tape 2nd half, easy peasy. Then afterwards tune in just in time to see Marocco keep the long standing choking tradition.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
Marocco game is 19.30, no? Watch first half of Marocco, tape 2nd half, easy peasy. Then afterwards tune in just in time to see Marocco keep the long standing choking tradition.
The fuck is Marocco? :p

Game is 20:00. Will probably have to set up two TV's though. Just hope we finish Angola off in the 1st half so I can concentrate on Juve :)

And no, we're not gonna choke this year :D

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i just want to point out that juve conceded the first corner vs parma. what a suprise we didn't win that one then.

it's pretty vital that we get the first corner vs udinese to establish our game and prevent a bad result @Cronios

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
We haven't lost a game that I've missed...and i'm missing this one tomorrow. 1-0 win. Vidal. Napoli to win on sunday and Lazio to draw. Remember this post.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #271
    i just want to point out that juve conceded the first corner vs parma. what a suprise we didn't win that one then.

it's pretty vital that we get the first corner vs udinese to establish our game and prevent a bad result @Cronios
    Sampdoria also got the first corner :scared:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    Saturday, January 19th, 2013.

Dear Diary,

It's cold here in the asylum. Haven't had food for days. Was put in isolation two days ago for killing another patient who I believed to be Antonio Di Natale at the time. Hence, I wasn't able to write you during that time, Dear Diary, and those two days will forever be amiss.

Not confident about tonight's match, at all. Not even sure if I get to see it. They are pretty strict when it comes to TV hours here in the asylum.

I cling to the hope that letters will arrive from @Klin or @Goodfella, containing Sopcast-links. I was able to steal the warden's iPhone, so I still might have a shot.

There's this guy in the padded cell next to mine who goes by the name of @JCK . Sometimes, especially at night, you can hear him shout "Juve won't win the league!" "Napoli will win it!" and "Fucko Sucko!!". Today he shouted "It's Matchday motherfuckers!!".

He must be a Juve-supporter too, I guess. And just as nervous about this season as I am.

I heard it through the grapevine that Mr. Conte will field Isla as a central midfielder today. And I thought I was mad...

:scared:

official pre-match rant ©

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
    Jul 28, 2011

And people disagrees that Cronios is always right.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
    Jul 4, 2008

Dear Diary,

It's cold here in the asylum. Haven't had food for days. Was put in isolation two days ago for killing another patient who I believed to be Antonio Di Natale at the time. Hence, I wasn't able to write you during that time, Dear Diary, and those two days will forever be amiss.

Not confident about tonight's match, at all. Not even sure if I get to see it. They are pretty strict when it comes to TV hours here in the asylum.

I cling to the hope that letters will arrive from @Klin or @Goodfella, containing Sopcast-links. I was able to steal the warden's iPhone, so I still might have a shot.

There's this guy in the padded cell next to mine who goes by the name of @JCK . Sometimes, especially at night, you can hear him shout "Juve won't win the league!" "Napoli will win it!" and "Fucko Sucko!!". Today he shouted "It's Matchday motherfuckers!!".

He must be a Juve-supporter too, I guess. And just as nervous about this season as I am.

I heard it through the grapevine that Mr. Conte will field Isla as a central midfielder today. And I thought I was mad...

:lol: :tup:

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005

Dear Diary,

:lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)