[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-0 Torino [September 23rd 2017] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Benatia

• Alex Sandro

• Pjanic

• Matuidi

• Cuadrado

• Dybala

• Mandzukic

Results are only viewable after voting.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Man so many positives to take from this game other than the 4-0 result.

Pjanic brilliance, Dybala goal-scoring consistency, Cuadrado and Alex Sandro return to form, Bentancur.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
If it wasn't for sirigu we would have won 8-0. Love the performance, sexy football. We absolutely destroyed a team who has been on decent form. Keep them coming.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Great result.. though i must say, it would have been a sweeter win had it been 11 vs 11.. now everyone in Italy is just gonna say we won because of the controversial red..I have to say that wasnt really a deserved red though, Baselli's challenge wasnt as bad as it looked and he tried to get his foot away when realizing he wasnt gonna make it, I mean, we would have still won nonetheless, but we just sailed after that, no challenge from Torino..
Great performance by Pjanic and Dybala, and I still cant believe Licht is not on our CL list..

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I'm not going to get ahead of myself considering it was against 10 men, but we played excellently. One of the most entertaining performances I can remember in recent times. Lets hope this is the start of something great for us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)