[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-0 Torino [September 23rd 2017] (8 Viewers)

vote

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Benatia

• Alex Sandro

• Pjanic

• Matuidi

• Cuadrado

• Dybala

• Mandzukic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I'm not going to get ahead of myself considering it was against 10 men, but we played excellently. One of the most entertaining performances I can remember in recent times. Lets hope this is the start of something great for us.
You seem to forget how we suffer when we face a team with a man down.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Great result.. though i must say, it would have been a sweeter win had it been 11 vs 11.. now everyone in Italy is just gonna say we won because of the controversial red..I have to say that wasnt really a deserved red though, Baselli's challenge wasnt as bad as it looked and he tried to get his foot away when realizing he wasnt gonna make it, I mean, we would have still won nonetheless, but we just sailed after that, no challenge from Torino..
Great performance by Pjanic and Dybala, and I still cant believe Licht is not on our CL list..
Jesus, that was one of the worst challenges I've seen in a while. If that doesn't merit a red, I don't know what does. The ref gave him a second yellow BTW, not a straight red. No sane person on the world can call that an unfair booking.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Great result.. though i must say, it would have been a sweeter win had it been 11 vs 11.. now everyone in Italy is just gonna say we won because of the controversial red..I have to say that wasnt really a deserved red though, Baselli's challenge wasnt as bad as it looked and he tried to get his foot away when realizing he wasnt gonna make it, I mean, we would have still won nonetheless, but we just sailed after that, no challenge from Torino..
Great performance by Pjanic and Dybala, and I still cant believe Licht is not on our CL list..
Jesus :lol:
@Bianconero_Aus

- - - Updated - - -

We rotate as hell and still wins

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Italian journalist: Juve almost played well as nipples.

LOL
Fucking lunatics....."almost" yeah right.Napoli escapes a draw tonight.I watched the game.

- - - Updated - - -

I liked the determination we show on this game.Okay Dybala is king,Pjanic is maestro but guys Manbro is the most valuable asset on par with Dybala we have at the moment.The guy is unbelievable.Rarely seen determination and dedication.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Energy and aggressiveness were off the charts... With Mandzo leading the army and Matuidi + Costa, we get so much more athletic and aggressive it's not even funny.

Spectacular performance, one of the best of the last 3 years. 90 min fap material.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Such a good performance, aggression, tempo, tenacity, quick football, high press, energy....

I know it was against 10 men but we played the way we should shave and we went for the Jugular.
I wish we played like this as a norm. Was a joy to watch, completely possessed attitude that reminds me of mid to late 90s Juve, except this Juve has more skill and technique.

It's kinda ridiculous at one point we had on Dybala, Costa, Pjanic, Bentancur, Mandzu/Gonzalo and Cuadrado / Berna. That's whole alot of attacking quality to deal with for an opponent when we are in the mood like this.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
It's been a long while since we had such intensity and I hope this is will be the norm. I wish we had a vice Chiellini just for the fact that he always roughens up the opponent's main striker early in the game to let them know he is the boss.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)