[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-0 Torino [September 23rd 2017] (18 Viewers)

vote

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Benatia

• Alex Sandro

• Pjanic

• Matuidi

• Cuadrado

• Dybala

• Mandzukic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Danijel

Sep 12, 2017
Fantastic display by Juve, by far the best this season, imo. Here are my ratings:

Buffon 6
Licht 6,5
Benatia 6,5
Chiellini 6,5
AS 7
Matuidi 6,5
Pjanić 7,5
Cudrado 7
Dybala 7,5
Costa 6,5
Mandžo 6,5

Every player was good, few were excellent, standout performances by Pjanić and Dybala. My MOM vote goes to Pjanić, just for the sake of not giving it to Dybala every freakin' time. :D

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
We won and played fantastic but this should be expected by this Juve and not something happening once in a year. I have seen several games under Allegri for these three years only for my hopes to be crushed in the following ones after such a mangnificent performance. I will wait at least several more matches against big teams with 11 men before starting to praise this new Juve.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Mihajlovic's daughter (Virginia) with her boyfriend Alessandro Vogliacco, captain of the Juventus Primavera, at the Juve Stadium yesterday.

Our insider :allegri:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Loved the pressing style. It reminded me of Lippi's Juve in the 90's.

Several times we had 4 players aggressively pressing high up the pitch. It cost us once in the second half but overall it worked very well.

Juventus 1897

Apr 4, 2013
Very good game from the boys , toro made it easier with that red card , but we had been controlling entirely the game on 1st quarter of the game anyway, after that we saw a one sided game for the rest of the time , pjanic and dybala played great , but licht did very well for me also , but we can't say that anyone played poor yesterday , our defence wasn't put under the pressure at all , we had more problems against fiorentina, where viola had 0 shots on goal , but I don't remember torino having any chance at all, maybe just ljajic shot if that can be classified as chance , mandzukic as usual, costa had a good game with 3 great crosses for benatia, dybala and manbro.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #220
    We looked like a well-oiled machine out there.

@Hustini
    :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

We win and entertain and people still find a way to complain about Allegri :lol2:

It's true. Juve fans are fucking morons just like the other big clubs fan bases.
    He def got it right yesterday. His subs where ruthless and entertaining. Oh, and the lineup. :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Juve fan dies after derby win
    By Football Italia staff

A Juventus fan has tragically died after falling ill during the Old Lady’s Serie A derby win over Torino.

According to reports in Italian media, Bianconeri fan Marco attended the match with friends but was taken ill during the second half of the match.

He is said to have collapsed during the celebrations of Juve’s final goal in their 4-0 victory, with stewards being alerted immediately.

Although the supporter was promptly rushed to hospital by ambulance, the situation did not improve and it is said he passed away during the journey.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)