[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-0 Torino [September 23rd 2017] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Benatia

• Alex Sandro

• Pjanic

• Matuidi

• Cuadrado

• Dybala

• Mandzukic

Results are only viewable after voting.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Wow that was beautifull. Loved the agression throughout the game.
BTW the technical quality of the midfield and attack that finished the game is just unreal.
Dybala MOM, closely followed by Pjanic and Mandzu.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Such a good performance, aggression, tempo, tenacity, quick football, high press, energy....

I know it was against 10 men but we played the way we should shave and we went for the Jugular.

Pjanic for me MOTM, followed closely by Dybala and honourable mentions to Sandro, Mandy and Matuidi

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
We put a show out there! The red card made it all easier and the players were enjoying it all out there. Cuadrado has been amazing and finally Alex Sandro found some of his qualities from last year. The new players are really good and Higuain did a great job when he came on. We could have scored at least four more goals were it not for Sirigu.

Buffon N.R

Lichtsteiner 7
Benatia 7
Chiellini 7
Alex Sandro 7.5

Pjanic 8
Matuidi 7

Cuadrado 7
Dybala 8
Douglas Costa 6.5

Mandzukic 6.5

Bernardeschi 6.5
Bentancur 6.5
Higuain N.R

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Great result.. though i must say, it would have been a sweeter win had it been 11 vs 11.. now everyone in Italy is just gonna say we won because of the controversial red..I have to say that wasnt really a deserved red though, Baselli's challenge wasnt as bad as it looked and he tried to get his foot away when realizing he wasnt gonna make it, I mean, we would have still won nonetheless, but we just sailed after that, no challenge from Torino..
Great performance by Pjanic and Dybala, and I still cant believe Licht is not on our CL list..
Baselli deserved it. The cunts got away with a few other almost yellow offences. Considering he was already on yellow, it was coming. Nothing controversial, the rest of Italy can talk it over while I play my violin.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Great result.. though i must say, it would have been a sweeter win had it been 11 vs 11.. now everyone in Italy is just gonna say we won because of the controversial red..I have to say that wasnt really a deserved red though, Baselli's challenge wasnt as bad as it looked and he tried to get his foot away when realizing he wasnt gonna make it, I mean, we would have still won nonetheless, but we just sailed after that, no challenge from Torino..
Great performance by Pjanic and Dybala, and I still cant believe Licht is not on our CL list..
Make it where? He was flying. I can't imagine a scenario in which he had to do that. It was totally deserved.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Definitely our best performance this season!
All the players played well and the attacking one twos near their area was something new and refreshing (It was a bit Barca like - but it was less forcing it kind of 1-2 compared to Barca`s)

We put a show out there! The red card made it all easier and the players were enjoying it all out there. Cuadrado has been amazing and finally Alex Sandro found some of his qualities from last year. The new players are really good and Higuain did a great job when he came on. We could have scored at least four more goals were it not for Sirigu.

Buffon N.R

Lichtsteiner 7
Benatia 7
Chiellini 7
Alex Sandro 7.5

Pjanic 8
Matuidi 7

Cuadrado 7
Dybala 8
Douglas Costa 6.5

Mandzukic 6.5

Bernardeschi 6.5
Bentancur 6.5
Higuain N.R
Agree with most
Cuad deserves 7.5 and D.Costa deserves a 7 and so did Mandzukic
Bernardeschi gets a 6 while Higuain didnt have much time to show his worth except a very nice assist that he could have even score himself if Dybala wasnt there..

Bernardeschi is very talented but seems really unlucky in every game - He hasnt connected yet and need lots of time training with the team as he doesnt seem to fully understand the Juve style
P.S Sirigu - 9

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)