[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-0 Torino [September 23rd 2017] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Benatia

• Alex Sandro

• Pjanic

• Matuidi

• Cuadrado

• Dybala

• Mandzukic

Results are only viewable after voting.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Away game in San Siro, it was fun, but my first choice would be to see that game in our stadio, but it never been a good timing whenever we face them at home.
I ask because you said Milan was the most enjoyable, so was wondering if you experienced both derbies live to compare. For me, Milan game was always the bigger one and the one I looked forward to more, so if I had the chance to go to either I'd pick them. After them it would be Real, followed by Bayern and United. Those games always pump me up the most, I somehow don't feel the derbies with inter the same way, the satisfaction of beating them due to pure hatred aside

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I hope Allegri reminds Mandzu to get your ass in the box lol, last time he used to be CF duty for us, he was EVERYWHERE but the box when chances came lol. Chiellini looked more likely to score in those days. Less team player and more all out box threat on the cards per favore.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I hope Allegri reminds Mandzu to get your ass in the box lol, last time he used to be CF duty for us, he was EVERYWHERE but the box when chances came lol. Chiellini looked more likely to score in those days. Less team player and more all out box threat on the cards per favore.
After being deployed on the flank for so long expect him to be there quite a lot. I expect Dybala and DC to roam more centrally with Dybala filling the box.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I don't think we will see Mandzukic at CF often. It's probably just to fire up Higgy a bit. Also he started last season off the bench too and scored in a lot of games, so if we get the lead by the time hes on should have more space than usual

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I ask because you said Milan was the most enjoyable, so was wondering if you experienced both derbies live to compare. For me, Milan game was always the bigger one and the one I looked forward to more, so if I had the chance to go to either I'd pick them. After them it would be Real, followed by Bayern and United. Those games always pump me up the most, I somehow don't feel the derbies with inter the same way, the satisfaction of beating them due to pure hatred aside
Oh yeah I prefered Milan one too, same high level rivalry, without being all destructive and negative hostile tension that Inter evokes in me, dont have time to fully enjoy game when you get those high pressure kill them mindset :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)