[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-0 Sassuolo (Dec. 15th 2013) (18 Viewers)

MoM

• Vidal

• Pogba

• Asamoah

• Tevez

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jan 5, 2011
Obviously I am disappointed to the loss against Galatasaray yesterday, However, I don't see us advance further in the Champion League this season with so many strong team ahead. Moreover, playing in UEFA can improve our coefficient and we still have chance to be in pot 2 next week. I think this is the time we remember where we came from (2 consecutive 7th place finish) and know that we are still on the right track rebuilding the whole team. We must regain our momentum, keep winning in Serie A and win Coppa Cup as well.

Predict a 4-0 winning with 2 Tevez and 2 LLorente goals

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
These losses really do seperate the wheat from the chaff...
I guess that's the one thing I miss about 7th place finishes and Calciopoli. At least then you knew your fellow fans weren't pansy gloryhounds who would run to Barcelona at the nearest opportunity.

And allow me to quote some words of wisdom I posted myself here a couple years ago:

Bah. If there's one lesson from Juve this season, it's this: Fuck Europe. :p

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I guess that's the one thing I miss about 7th place finishes and Calciopoli. At least then you knew your fellow fans weren't pansy gloryhounds who would run to Barcelona at the nearest opportunity.

And allow me to quote some words of wisdom I posted myself here a couple years ago:
i agree,

but more fans means more exposure which is good for juve. but lileky is a lot of fans will not be very smart or hardcore

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
Well I'm looking forward to the game. I love this club and I love watching the team play. We have a chance to set so many different records in the league, like beating all the teams in the league once, it's something that keeps me excited about watching this "mediocre" league. Then there's the Coppa, we have a chance to get 10 wins before Roma, I want that silver star first! And yeah, there's the Europa League. It's not the Champions League, but it's an international cup competition that will be hosted in our stadium, it;s a chance for more silverwear, it's a chance for a tripletta. There's still has a lot to be excited about this season. I'm a relatively new fan saying this, I haven't experienced the relegation some of you have, so there's no reason I should be more optimistic than some of you.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Let's look forward to trashing the Sassuolo's and Chievo's because that's what we're only capable of. :weee:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
:agree: I can't see cause for optimism regarding EL anyway. We managed 1 win vs shitty Copenhagen and now people expect us to win the EL? get real.
Just win the EL. The final is in our stadium. There are no excuses guys.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
yep, it is destiny that we will win.

I can't wait for the other teams to bend over for us so we can play the final in our own stadium

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Cheer up guys. We have so many wonderful things to look forward to :)

1.) Defeat every team in Serie A at least once. If we win all our remaining games in the 1st round of fixtures, we just need to beat Inter and Fiorentina in the reverse fixtures :weee:

2.) Everyone wants that Silver Star, so let's beat Roma to it :star: :touched:

3.) We can set a mid season points record and beat Milan in the single year points tally Scudetto stakes :heart:

4.) The Europa League is in our stadium. We just need to reach the final and lift the trophy in front of our own fans.

5.) We must clinch our 3'rd consecutive Scudetto, an impressive feat that we haven't managed since the 30's.

Jan 5, 2011

1.) Defeat every team in Serie A at least once. If we win all our remaining games in the 1st round of fixtures, we just need to beat Inter and Fiorentina in the reverse fixtures :weee:

3.) We can set a mid season points record and beat Milan in the single year points tally Scudetto stakes :heart:

4.) The Europa League is in our stadium. We just need to reach the final and lift the trophy in front of our own fans.

5.) We must clinch our 3'rd consecutive Scudetto, an impressive feat that we haven't managed since the 30's.
:heart:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

:tup:

Eljo

Nov 29, 2013
This years Europa League should give us priceless european experience and should really help the growth of our team and our key players, like Pogba, Llorente, Bon Bon etc. When EL games come, we should focus all-in on them, really prepare for each opposition. We know what are italian teams gonna do against us, park the bus and counter (except for maybe 3-5 games), so if the concentration is there (defense - not conceding stupid goals and offense - scoring from numerous chances) we should have little problems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)