[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-0 Sassuolo (Dec. 15th 2013) (5 Viewers)

MoM

• Vidal

• Pogba

• Asamoah

• Tevez

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Stop bitching, everyone. This is coming from a guy that bitches all the time.

I've never seen such a large collective group of lady-boys anywhere.

Move on. Let's destroy Serie A this season and make history. 3 out of 3 and let's plan for next year with finishing the league on top and winning Coppa and focusing on the EL.

We can still win 3 trophies so stop acting like little hoes.

- - - Updated - - -

#theoptimist
:tup:

My man. We can leave our formation arguments for another day, now is the time for everyone to band together and get behind the team. We'll be fine, we've bounced back from bigger hurdles than this.

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
Too many plastic fans I see. There was a time when Zidane, DP, Davids and Inzaghi couldn't get us through . Nowadays Juve is good for winning the league lets stick with that and be grateful

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:tup:

My man. We can leave our formation arguments for another day, now is the time for everyone to band together and get behind the team. We'll be fine, we've bounced back from bigger hurdles than this.
Scandal calciopoli - check
Serie B - check
2 7th place finishes - check

This pales in comparison.

Too many weaklings here.

Goonies never say die.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
CL elimination = season over for me. Epic fucking fail! I Couldn't give 2 shits about this 2'nd rate competition where we stomp our opponents only to get humiliated by a bunch of retirees, amateurs, and cobblers in Europe.
you are a spoiled fan, if i were you i'd go dig up some clips of Juve post 2006 till now and think about the days when winning the league would be like winning the CL

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Manchester city with their multimillionaire oil machines could not qualify for cl for lots of seasons so us, which have spent barely a penny compared to them, should be proud. actually we would have won all games if not the formation that conte could not change because of the absence of a ring winger and a leftback (at least a proper one). let's now look forward to "re-update" juve to the 21st century which means buying at least 3 wingers and bringing berardi and getting a proper leftback pls marmotta.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
@Bianconero_Aus @Hustini @Badass Vidal

Yes. I am a spoiled fan. I am spoiled because I want us to be feared and respected across the continent. I am spoiled because I grew up watching a Juve that dominated European competition and was the envy of many clubs.

Serie A is not what it used to be. I may have gone overboard in calling it a 2'nd rate competition, but beating teams who are far inferior to you isn't the same as competing with the best and coming out on top. The days when Serie A was the undoubted number 1 league in Europe are far gone.

I will undoubtedly be happy IF we win the title again this year, but with this CL exit the season is an utter disappointment for me, and has left a hollow vacuum in my heart.

Fino alla fine Forza Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)