[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-0 Sassuolo (Dec. 15th 2013) (3 Viewers)

MoM

• Vidal

• Pogba

• Asamoah

• Tevez

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Watch Conte emphasize even more what a difficult task it is to win the league this year. It would be a remarkable achievement.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I'm greatful for our domestic success, but with our squad (Key word being squad, not just starting XI) not winning the league wouldn't be a disappointment. It would be a complete and utter flop

If we want to call ourselves a 'top club' again, mopping up in a crippled domestic league alone won't cut it.
That just puts us in a similar bracket to Gala and the likes.

As for this game, I fully expect an appropriate response. But that's the problem, we constantly fail in Europe and then 'respond' well against these nobodies. Doesn't help much.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:yawn: All you want Hustinki. The only constant is change. Change implies movement and improvement in my book. We have taken massive strides backwards, hence why I call it a failure. If you fail to see the obvious, then you are either blindly optimistic, or incredibly delusional.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I'm greatful for our domestic success, but with our squad (Key word being squad, not just starting XI) not winning the league wouldn't be a disappointment. It would be a complete and utter flop

If we want to call ourselves a 'top club' again, mopping up in a crippled domestic league alone won't cut it.
That just puts us in a similar bracket to Gala and the likes.

As for this game, I fully expect an appropriate response. But that's the problem, we constantly fail in Europe and then 'respond' well against these nobodies. Doesn't help much.
You get it.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:yawn: All you want Hustinki. The only constant is change. Change implies movement and improvement in my book. We have taken massive strides backwards, hence why I call it a failure. If you fail to see the obvious, then you are either blindly optimistic, or incredibly delusional.
We have a better squad than last year. Conte is killing us with this fucking 352 fascination. Why can't we all bitch about our inability/willingness to mix it up in that department?

God if this is how its going to be for the rest of the season with people moaning all the time about how much of a failure our season has been I hope some people get banned so this place doesn't turn into a forum of misfit Cronios's.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's impossible to suggest any season where you win Serie A is a failure. By definition it isn't. 2nd place however, even if it's by goal difference, now that is something to cry about.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
It's impossible to suggest any season where you win Serie A is a failure. By definition it isn't. 2nd place however, even if it's by goal difference, now that is something to cry about.
It's no fun when you're the only team worthy of winning it. Still, we'd have won something, and had we been eliminated from the CL in a different manner than we did, I'd have agreed with you.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We are pulling away from teams that were expected to challenge us. Llorente is hitting form like we hoped we would. We stopped leaking in goals. Our home tournament is looking much better and we can still win 3 trophies.

As sour as this knockout blow was to us, it is time to reorganize and not let us slip.

Thank god some of the members here aren't in charge. Otherwise we might actually not give a shit about winning anything else and not finish in the top 3 and actually miss out on CL altogether next year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)