[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-0 Sassuolo (Dec. 15th 2013) (14 Viewers)

MoM

• Vidal

• Pogba

• Asamoah

• Tevez

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Isla Vidal Pogba Asa Peluso is better than Isla Vidal Pogba Padoin Asamoah.

Conte's fetish on average players is worrying. It reminds me on the Borriello-Matri fiasco two seasons ago.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
Im not saying Bouy is the next big thing, but I rather give some young player who may not turn out to be the next big thing a shot , than spend 5 mio euro on shit players like Padoin! Perhaps if you use young players like him, we can get 5 for him rather than spend 5!

- if you get some matches as a young player like Juve, for sure your value will rise - and other clubs may think he is better than he actualy is! Sorensen is the perfect exeample!

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Padoin is a good enough squad player. Very useful when we're in an injury/suspension crisis. The thing is, we're currently not, and to field him in the starting 11, we're actually downgrading our team's level for no reason but Conte's fetish on him.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
No he's not. That's the reason you don't see many Italian youngsters being developed because Italians prefer to take it 'safer way' just like Conte does. If it was the case in Germany Gotze and Draxler would still be in youth teams.
Just like Pogba is in our youth team. Picking the best of a generation maybe weren't the best examples.

- - - Updated - - -

Im not saying Bouy is the next big thing, but I rather give some young player who may not turn out to be the next big thing a shot , than spend 5 mio euro on shit players like Padoin! Perhaps if you use young players like him, we can get 5 for him rather than spend 5!

- if you get some matches as a young player like Juve, for sure your value will rise - and other clubs may think he is better than he actualy is! Sorensen is the perfect exeample!
So you're saying we should field some players who aren't good enough for Juve so we can raise their value. Sounds like a good idea for a team trying to win a Championship.

And yes, I'm aware you think Padoin is 'shit', but he's filled in plenty of times with no problem.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
the game is going to be slow, very defensive, there are going to be slip ups within our 3 centre backs and there is going to be a larger ball posession in our defence then midfield or attack. just like any 352 formation.

- - - Updated - - -

i want zaza to score

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)