[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-0 Sassuolo (Dec. 15th 2013) (16 Viewers)

MoM

• Vidal

• Pogba

• Asamoah

• Tevez

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Great reaction to the gala match. Liked peluso isla performance. Asa pogba vidal should really be our starters, when pirlo is out. Fuck taktikal flow, i want penetration and power, which asa brings in spades.
in a game where there was 0 threath on our leftwing, sure.
Just wait till we have a serious opponent (offensively) that cracks down our left.
Oh, how you peasants will long for asamoah to replace peluso and lock that shit down

What asa should do, is try to bring some of this, into his wing game (if conte allows)

Buy on AliExpress.com

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
in a game where there was 0 threath on our leftwing, sure.
Just wait till we have a serious opponent (offensively) that cracks down our left.
Oh, how you peasants will long for asamoah to replace peluso and lock that shit down

What asa should do, is try to bring some of this, into his wing game (if conte allows)
I think peluso lwb and asa lmc is stronger and better than asa lwb marchisio lmc now. Bc marchisio has been out of form for too long. As of now marchisio brings very little to this team. We would have the advantage of a lwb who can cross and thats a big deal to me. Defensivly asa is much stronger and fastet than marchisio so would likely win more balls than he does. The problem is peluso gets a yellow every match so that would have to stop..

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I think peluso lwb and asa lmc is stronger and better than asa lwb marchisio lmc now. Bc marchisio has been out of form for too long. As of now marchisio brings very little to this team. We would have the advantage of a lwb who can cross and thats a big deal to me. Defensivly asa is much stronger and fastet than marchisio so would likely win more balls than he does. The problem is peluso gets a yellow every match so that would have to stop..
Oh man.
no.
Just, no.

Against stronger opponents, having marchisio central is actually more beneficial then asamoah, cause it balances the midfield better. Sure asa has his value's aswel, but balance is the key.

On the flank however, the diffrence between awesomoah and peluso, is gigantic.

its not even close, seriously

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Oh man.
no.
Just, no.

Against stronger opponents, having marchisio central is actually more beneficial then asamoah, cause it balances the midfield better. Sure asa has his value's aswel, but balance is the key.

On the flank however, the diffrence between awesomoah and peluso, is gigantic.

its not even close, seriously
You are seriously overevaluating marchisios contribution and value to this team. Peluso also have gotten too few chances to really show his best.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
too soon to call asamoah as a staple in mid... but hey the guy is very very physical and thats just what we need. Also..seems to be more confortable now that he has space to decide where togo, instead of being force to one on one his man without much space.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
too soon to call asamoah as a staple in mid... but hey the guy is very very physical and thats just what we need. Also..seems to be more confortable now that he has space to decide where togo, instead of being force to one on one his man without much space.
Asa is a beast in CM, but hey, we need balance and dacdical flow.

Rating

JuventusCarlos Tévez (FW) 10.0

JuventusKwadwo Asamoah (MC) 8.7

JuventusMauricio Isla (DMR) 8.5

JuventusFederico Peluso (DML) 8.4

JuventusPaul Pogba (MC) 8.3

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Great win for our morale boost.
Gigi is on a 8 game streak with no goals conceded run:)xfinger:)...

Tevez with a great show today,Asa was great,Peluso and Isla were good.
Pogba and Vidal as always.

Forza Juve!!!!

P.S tommorow EL draw.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You are seriously overevaluating marchisios contribution and value to this team. Peluso also have gotten too few chances to really show his best.
I'm not. I just tend to understand the value and balance he brings to our team. You dont even understand what a covering midfielder is.

Asa is a beast in CM, but hey, we need balance and dacdical flow.

Rating

JuventusCarlos Tévez (FW) 10.0

JuventusKwadwo Asamoah (MC) 8.7

JuventusMauricio Isla (DMR) 8.5

JuventusFederico Peluso (DML) 8.4

JuventusPaul Pogba (MC) 8.3
In serious games, we do.

Playing pogba holding again. Yeah, that works, when the opponent is sassulo

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
We were simply too much for Sassuolo and seeing Asamoah doing what he does best was just great. All in all great victory and good that things are continuing to roll in the league. Milan to get points from Roma would be soooweeeet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)