[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-3 Grygera (March 14th 2010) (2 Viewers)

Worst defender ever?

• Grygera

• Grygera

Results are only viewable after voting.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
I think is pretty safe to say, that Grygera will no longer play for this team for the remainder of the season.Caceres, Zebina, Brazzo, and Bamba for that position.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
How do you know he didnt say that to him?
exactly my thoughts ^^

the problem is ... sometimes the not so intelligent players think "hey, we are leading by two or more goals, perhaps when we go all out attack i might as well score" instead of just playing it down.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
When we were 3-1 up and took out Marchisio, I also wanted Poulsen for Melo at the same time. Things would have become calmer in our midfield.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
I'm sure that bastard camoranesi is trying to get back at zach for not playing him by default, he obviously is getting a kick out of this.He's one of those players who think of themselves too much and think they must be in the starting 11 no matter what.Zach thinks totally the opposite, he doesn't give a shit if you play for italy's NT or whatever you must prove yourself to him or else you get the bench.e.g. grosso, legro, ama ... being benched and then when they played they busted their asses off. But not that cocky camo, he was jogging walking, takin it easy and not giving a shit...

Andorra85

Jul 11, 2009
What is wrong with this team? it is Siena, at home, you're up 3-0 in the first ten minutes! It must have been a walk in the park, why can not anyone keep posession, this should have ended 6-0. Very frustrating, I hope Juventus gets rid of all the slow players except DP. Why was Grygera not subbed? Against Ajax Zebina was subbed for stinking far less than Zdenek today. I just hope we get into UCL positions by the end of the season.

Jan 14, 2010
Why are people blaming Camo? Camo did nothing wrong in fact he created the cross that Del Piero should have scored from point blank range. He was the only player who looked calm on the ball in the 2nd half. He just got back from injury and he was getting back doing defense and bringing the ball forward. What about Alex who wasted a chance trying to dribble 2 defenders while Trez was open? that could have been match set.

The loss is squarely on Grygera and Chimenti, 2 players who should not see the field for the rest of the season.

May 4, 2004
Ferrara really killed the "we have a winning DNA in us" thing!..
We all know how fucked our defence is, but the whole team are like pussy's..
Just cant handle any presure.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Why are people blaming Camo? Camo did nothing wrong in fact he created the cross that Del Piero should have scored from point blank range. He was the only player who looked calm on the ball in the 2nd half. He just got back from injury and he was getting back doing defense and bringing the ball forward. What about Alex who wasted a chance trying to dribble 2 defenders while Trez was open? that could have been match set.

The loss is squarely on Grygera and Chimenti, 2 players who should not see the field for the rest of the season.
I'm afraid he didn't. Neither he nor Brazzo bothered to play defense. Camo had 2-3 good moves, like some smart passes to Brazzo after taking two players on him, or that perfect cross to Del Piero, but he did look like he didn't care. Whenever he lost a ball he didn't bother to fight for it. He simply stood there.

Then again, many players did the same in the second half. Including Candreva who had a great first half. In the second half he simply stopped running. He was losing balls and didn't try to gain back possession.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Wow, when I heard the score I had to ask if it was really true. What the hell? We were winning in the first 10 minutes and then just lost it? Disappointing. :disagree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)