[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-2 roma (October 5th 2014) (119 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Licht

• Llorente

• Tevez

• Ogbonna

• Morata

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Man, Italian newspapers gazzetta and corriere and also TV station RAI, which is based at Roma, they are running riot.

This game will be talked for a long long time. This really bothers me. Fuck all of them.
Why?

Sometimes bad news is good news. Let them banter for all we care.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Man, Italian newspapers gazzetta and corriere and also TV station RAI, which is based at Roma, they are running riot.

This game will be talked for a long long time. This really bothers me. Fuck all of them.
Why should it bother you, if anything you should enjoy it.

They're just* butthurt.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Now Agnelli should call a press conference and issue a hard response by the club. We can't stay silent while the shit happens. Marotta's words is not enough.

The president should make everything clear so people stop talking shit.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
This is how i care about Roma and the rest of Italy.

- - - Updated - - -

Now Agnelli should call a press conference and issue a hard response by the club. We can't stay silent while the shit happens. Marotta's words is not enough.

The president should make everything clear so people stop talking shit.
What did Marotta say?

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
On Totti: "I have great respect for him as a player. It’s understandable that he’s upset about the result but what he said was unacceptable. In the past Juve have had to bear the brunt for others' mistakes, but when the team has won it has won legitimately and deservingly from a footballing point of view."

Marotta continued: "There are doubts about decisions in every match. We should mention that Roma played very well, as we did. It wasn’t a spectacular game from a technical point of view; it was more of a battle than a football match – there was a lot of tension amongst the players. We showed immense desire to win the game and in the end it was a touch of brilliance that eventually decided it.

"Every year Juventus are accused of being favoured in dubious or unclear situations, but I believe that these decisions even themselves out over the course of a season. We’ve deserved to win over the last three years and we’ve done so by big margins, reflecting our technical and physical superiority over the runners-up.

"Do these decisions anger the so-called small teams? Roma are certainly not a small team. When we won the penalty it reminded me of the Juventus v Roma match that was played at the Olimpico in Turin," explained Marotta.
"Totti had a free-kick in the 47th minute and Pepe was in the wall. The ball struck his elbow, which was slightly raised, and Roma were given a penalty. Totti tucked the penalty away to make it 1-1 and that was the way it ended. Rizzoli was the referee – that year Roma got the decision and this year it was our turn to get a penalty from Rocchi."

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

I actually thought Gazzetta was being relatively reasonable.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
:lol:

Me too. I was like, "Suck it like a wolf's tit, Roma!"

I've given up. We're never going to convince anyone in Italy about innocence or clean football no matter what we do. We could go back to Serie B, lose all our three administrators, rebuild, and people whine about the same shit over and over again. I'm done with it. I'm now I'm at a phase of feeling like, "Fuck you and your incessant whining ... just rub it in your faces."

And what was brilliant about that match? It just rubbed it in their faces. I'm done with playing nice for everybody. The only way that match could have been better is if Roma had three Gol di Muntari annulled.

:tup:

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
On Totti: "I have great respect for him as a player. It’s understandable that he’s upset about the result but what he said was unacceptable. In the past Juve have had to bear the brunt for others' mistakes, but when the team has won it has won legitimately and deservingly from a footballing point of view."

Marotta continued: "There are doubts about decisions in every match. We should mention that Roma played very well, as we did. It wasn’t a spectacular game from a technical point of view; it was more of a battle than a football match – there was a lot of tension amongst the players. We showed immense desire to win the game and in the end it was a touch of brilliance that eventually decided it.

"Every year Juventus are accused of being favoured in dubious or unclear situations, but I believe that these decisions even themselves out over the course of a season. We’ve deserved to win over the last three years and we’ve done so by big margins, reflecting our technical and physical superiority over the runners-up.

"Do these decisions anger the so-called small teams? Roma are certainly not a small team. When we won the penalty it reminded me of the Juventus v Roma match that was played at the Olimpico in Turin," explained Marotta.
"Totti had a free-kick in the 47th minute and Pepe was in the wall. The ball struck his elbow, which was slightly raised, and Roma were given a penalty. Totti tucked the penalty away to make it 1-1 and that was the way it ended. Rizzoli was the referee – that year Roma got the decision and this year it was our turn to get a penalty from Rocchi."

And yes, there's nothing anyone including the president can say that will make things better. Just let it be.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Fine of € 30,000.00: the Soc. JUVENTUS for his supporters: a) on the 20th of the first half, hit with a slap from the stands, a bench overlooking the additional component of the opponents; b) 32 minutes of the first half, launched a flare ignited in the area occupied by the supporters of the opposing team, without grave consequences; c) during the first half, repeatedly directed a beam of laser-players of the opposing team; sanction complied art. 14 n. 5 in relation to art. 13 letter. a) and b) CGS, to have the company actually worked with law enforcement for disease prevention and supervision.

Fine of € 20,000.00: the Soc. ROMA a) to have his supporters, at the beginning of the race, which was launched on the court and some flares, 27 minutes and 32 minutes of the first half, which was launched by the sector occupied by supporters the opponents a lit flares and some plastic bottles without grave consequences; b) to have a component that repeatedly use the bench during the first half of a transmitter-receiver unit (with repeated recurrence); sanction complied art. 14 n. 5 in relation to art. 13 letter. a) and b) CGS, to have the company actually worked with law enforcement for disease prevention and supervision.
(google translate obviously)

Morata is suspended for one game, Manolas for 2.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:I've given up. We're never going to convince anyone in Italy about innocence or clean football no matter what we do. We could go back to Serie B, lose all our three administrators, rebuild, and people whine about the same $#@! over and over again. I'm done with it. I'm now I'm at a phase of feeling like, "$#@! you and your incessant whining ... just rub it in your faces."

And what was brilliant about that match? It just rubbed it in their faces. I'm done with playing nice for everybody. The only way that match could have been better is if Roma had three Gol di Muntari annulled.
Finally. Now you get the "$#@! italy and who cares about how they do in Europe". Same applies. Tired of people cheering for these $#@!ers in Europe because its "good for Italy". $#@! them. I want them all to fail miserably.
Exactly. Same applies to liking the Azzurri. They all can go to hell.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Me too. I was like, "Suck it like a wolf's tit, Roma!"

I've given up. We're never going to convince anyone in Italy about innocence or clean football no matter what we do. We could go back to Serie B, lose all our three administrators, rebuild, and people whine about the same shit over and over again. I'm done with it. I'm now I'm at a phase of feeling like, "Fuck you and your incessant whining ... just rub it in your faces."

Couldn't agree more, swag. Excellent post.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #880
    again some politician(miccoli) asked Renzi to look at what's going on in the Calcio world with those refs and Juve. :sergio:

sure, forget the people without jobs and everything. Let's punish Juve man!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 119)