[Serie A] Juventus 3-2 Inter [May 15th, 2021] (6 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
win is probably going to mean nothing but WTF was this ref smoking, I thought once a ref makes a on field decision VAR can't be used. What a joke the refs have become all season we've had strange decisions go against us

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Perfect game by Juve. 3 referee mistakes. Bentan’s red, inter’s penal, and inter’s 2nd goal. Other decisions were top notch. We have to build from this game.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
The CL mentality has creeped it's way in the league, we woke up when we were already in a hole. Great win, but I fear it might be too late

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2014
I actually liked all the subs Pirlo made. They made sense. Should have subbed both Kulu and Bentancur at half time tho. It was predictable as fuck that one or both would be sent off eventually.
The Ronaldo one for sure. When Ronaldo was on he was floating in no man’s land when we were down. Morata was so much more active in defending. Super important sub.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Both are solid mid table teams. Chances are decent now. They could easily draw against one of those. We just need to beat Bologna.

I don't mean that. I mean how low we've dropped after dominating so hard to relying on ANY team in order to save us. It's totally out of our hands at this point.

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
The Ronaldo one for sure. When Ronaldo was on he was floating in no man’s land when we were down. Morata was so much more active in defending. Super important sub.

I think Morata's defending was a bit abysmal and he was standing there watching the two consecutive crosses from Perisic (one of which led to the Chiellini OG) without adding any pressure anywhere on Inter while they held possession. We definitely need someone with more heart and strength in attack next season.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
A deserved win.
Woj - 7 was surprisingly good in his distribution.
A.S - 7 was ok as Hakimi only managed to breathe when we were a man down.
Chiellini is done - We must bring a star CB
MDL - 8.5 Amazing. Got robbed in the penalty decision against him IMO.
Danilo - 8 The revelation of the season.
Chiesa - 6 Havent done much but did well in a teams game.
Rabiot - 8 Fantastic
Bentancur - 5 Started well but then put us at risk. As for the second yellow - There was a foul although not sure if from behind so unsure about the yellow thing
Cuadrado - 9 MOTM. Fantastic and smart to trick Perisic. Perisic fell to his trap.
Kulu- 7 Did very well apart for his finish which Skriniar blocked.
Ronaldo - 6 Hasnt done something incredible but had a good team game.
Mck- 4.5 Not his best performance
Morata - NA
Demiral - NA

- - - Updated - - -

Is it true that Fiorentina stand to lose 10 million if we fail to reach the CL from the Chiesa deal?
So thats why we played like shit for the entire season...

I dont fear a Viola bend over but I do fear Napoli are very determined to win these 2 games.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Good game, actually showed a bit of passion and focus but we still really struggled to create any kind of opportunities. These players don’t have anything in them.

Thank god for Cuadrado. He’s been an absolute beast for us this season, such an underrated player.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Perfect game by Juve. 3 referee mistakes. Bentan’s red, inter’s penal, and inter’s 2nd goal. Other decisions were top notch. We have to build from this game.
2nd goal was ok.
Bentancur - If its a foul from behind its deserved - The thing is Im not sure it was from behind

- - - Updated - - -

How is inter 2nd goal a mistake, but you have nothing to say about our penalties?
2nd goal valid but why would he talk about 2 clear penalties?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Juve 1
Inter 0
Calvarese 4
this.

only one goal should have stood: cuadrado's screamer. the penalties were soft/bullshit, before the own goal there was a foul. var should have intervened twice (at bentancur's second yellow and the last penalty), and obviously it didn't, because of the bs protocol.

Wtf did I just watch, easily the most dramatic Inter-Juve game I ever seen.

Someone please take this refs license away from him.
in recent memory, the one with higuain's late header winner still takes the cake imo. with no fans, it's just some glorified pre-season training match. i'm happy for the win, at least we showed some character, but too little too late. milan, benevento 2x, fiorentina 2x, those made this victory kinda pointless. the 2018 match was a scudetto decider, this is probably some consolation after a shitty season.

calvarese will retire after the end of this season. i bet he's not getting an other match in the final round after this disasterclass.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
lot of mistakes.
2 penalties were there if watched with Tv
Benta red was mad.
Chiellini stupid own goal was there as well
Cuadrado penalty uhm that was shaky as fuck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)