[Serie A] Juventus 3-2 Inter [May 15th, 2021] (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
someone explain chiesa''s situation, what does the contract clause state between us and fiorentina?
Screenshot-20210515-235417-Write-on-PDF-2.jpg

Loan 2 years (3+7M) obligation for 40M plus 10M bonuses. Bknuses are probably tied to our expected sporting results (makes CL > earns more money > pays them more), but i dont think they lose all 10M of bonuses after this season

Jun 16, 2020
I was so frustrated during the match, wasn’t able to enjoy the win even after the final whistle.

Only now to realize that it was actually a beautiful game, winning in the last minutes against Inter because of a penalty. :D

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I was so frustrated during the match, wasn’t able to enjoy the win even after the final whistle.

Only now to realize that it was actually a beautiful game, winning in the last minutes against Inter because of a penalty. :D
Other than the Barca comeback, this was the most enjoyable game of the season imo.

Team actually showed up for the most part, put in an a great effort, played with the right spirit and determination...and got a last minute winner with 10 men against the biggest cunts in world football.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
In other seasons all teams under us when we were sitting at the top would drop points. This is the major difference this season..team sitting above us qre diligent and get the results when we need them to drop points.

Nonetheless we won...only watched highlights so not sure how good we played...two red cards and three penalties....

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #208
    Screenshot-20210515-235417-Write-on-PDF-2.jpg

Loan 2 years (3+7M) obligation for 40M plus 10M bonuses. Bknuses are probably tied to our expected sporting results (makes CL > earns more money > pays them more), but i dont think they lose all 10M of bonuses after this season
    Maybe we are sucking on purpose to pay less bonuses

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
    Aug 13, 2013
    In other seasons all teams under us when we were sitting at the top would drop points. This is the major difference this season..team sitting above us qre diligent and get the results when we need them to drop points.

Nonetheless we won...only watched highlights so not sure how good we played...two red cards and three penalties....
    the fact that milan has been on the top for 6 months and we havent took advantage

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009

This league is as average as it’s always been. The difference is we left our team in the hands of a novice coach with no idea what he’s doing, giving everyone else a head start. With Allegri or someone of his caliber in charge, we most likely still win this league

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    After watching highlights again:
    Chiellini got a deserved penalty
    MDL was wrongly penalized
    Cuadrado - Its a dubious call as he did touch him but Cuadrado was definitely looking for it and fell to easily. Smart play from him. I personally dont think its a penalty but I`ll take it.

Bentancur - Red card justified - foul was from behind therefore deserves the second yellow.

Durden

May 11, 2006
    After watching highlights again:
    Chiellini got a deserved penalty
    MDL was wrongly penalized
    Cuadrado - Its a dubious call as he did touch him but Cuadrado was definitely looking for it and fell to easily. Smart play from him. I personally dont think its a penalty but I`ll take it.

Bentancur - Red card justified - foul was from behind therefore deserves the second yellow.
    watch it again. No way that was a red card. all commentators agree.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)