[Serie A] Juventus 3-2 Inter [May 15th, 2021] (4 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
this.

only one goal should have stood: cuadrado's screamer. the penalties were soft/bullshit, before the own goal there was a foul. var should have intervened twice (at bentancur's second yellow and the last penalty), and obviously it didn't, because of the bs protocol.

in recent memory, the one with higuain's late header winner still takes the cake imo. with no fans, it's just some glorified pre-season training match. i'm happy for the win, at least we showed some character, but too little too late. milan, benevento 2x, fiorentina 2x, those made this victory kinda pointless. the 2018 match was a scudetto decider, this is probably some consolation after a shitty season.

calvarese will retire after the end of this season. i bet he's not getting an other match in the final round after this disasterclass.
id like to rephrase, the darmian penalty was fair as was allowing the lukaku goal.

so 2-1 juve. Still dominated them. This feels more like juve losing the scudetto than inter winning it. We choked against the bottom feeders.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Too little too late and shit overall performance if we are honest but still must be said that this was perhaps the most satisfying win of the season, especially for the drama around it, the high stakes for us and ofc nonetheless for showing the middle finger to Conte because you can just tell he is/will be pissed about this one for a while. :D that fucker really wanted to sink us even further down....

Now let's hope Napoli pull a Fiorentina 2017/2018 away performance and we might just actually stand a chance for that CL spot afterall. :xfingers:

Jun 16, 2020
What a match, incredible. Referee was totally chocking, what a absolute idiot.

They were saying at Sky that Bentancur didn’t say anything wrong. The referee interpreted the situation as if Lukaku had a free run towards goal.

Martinez’ penalty wasn’t a clear penalty either imo.

And even the last minute against Cuadrado was pretty lucky for us. Besides that, thank God for Cuadrado what a HERO

Disappointed by Chiellini. This reminded me the Napoli game. Good game overal but 2 very ugly moments, the goal and the disallowed goal from Martinez. He always search the foul, been like that for years, but this year it’s costing us.

De Ligt had a amazing performance.

Ronaldo and Kulusevski were disappointing. Especially Ronaldo after we were down to 10 men, didn’t even try.

Rabiot also had a decent game but was finished after 70 minutes.

Wish we showed this grinta more often this year, anyway happy with the win, big middle finger to that twisted ref and especially towards Inter.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
This was a tough match for a referee and one of those matches where one can see that VAR is not always right, especially with Inter's penalty.

Also, it was a match where one could see how much experience counts. The referee already made three problematic calls against us - the red on Bentancur being a clear mistake, the penalty on De Ligt being imo a mistake influenced by VAR, and another problematic call with Giorgio's own goal, which I think was a correct call, but still not a 100% clear situation.
With all these things happening, the referee had no other choice but to give a 50-50, or even a 40-60 or 30-70 call in our favor. I don't think that Kulusevski, Bernardeschi or Chiesa would have been able to win such a call. It had to be someone who knew perfectly well what is going on in the ref's head and take advantage of it. Cuadrado knew that he had to make successful dribbling, go for the contact and know how to make it look like a clear penalty. Only he in our team could have done that. We were lucky he was there.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
This was a tough match for a referee and one of those matches where one can see that VAR is not always right, especially with Inter's penalty.

Also, it was a match where one could see how much experience counts. The referee already made three problematic calls against us - the red on Bentancur being a clear mistake, the penalty on De Ligt being imo a mistake influenced by VAR, and another problematic call with Giorgio's own goal, which I think was a correct call, but still not a 100% clear situation.
With all these things happening, the referee had no other choice but to give a 50-50, or even a 40-60 or 30-70 call in our favor. I don't think that Kulusevski or Chiesa would have been able to win such a call. It had to be someone who knew perfectly well what is going on in the ref's head and take advantage of it. Cuadrado knew that he had to make successful dribbling, go for the contact and know how to make it look like a clear penalty. Only he in our team could have done that. We were lucky he was there.
And all in all, this is probably why VAR has actually made a referee’s job more difficult which is supposed to be the opposite of why it was brought in and also why in many people’s opinions it has made the spectacle far worse.

It can’t check for yellow cards or overturn a foul where there is minimal contact, awarding of FK’s, corner kick errors but it can overturn a foul leading to a goal that the referee believes he has seen or give the referee a still image of a handball or debatable foul in the box (if the VAR man thinks it is).

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015

With all these things happening, the referee had no other choice but to give a 50-50, or even a 40-60 or 30-70 call in our favor. I don't think that Kulusevski, Bernardeschi or Chiesa would have been able to win such a call. It had to be someone who knew perfectly well what is going on in the ref's head and take advantage of it. Cuadrado knew that he had to make successful dribbling, go for the contact and know how to make it look like a clear penalty. Only he in our team could have done that. We were lucky he was there.
De ligt hussled and did good but it seems he goes down a little too easy for his size? ( I don't mean on purpose necessarily) It's a bit worrying when he is the last man idk what's your take

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
De ligt hussled and did good but it seems he goes down a little too easy for his size? It's a bit worrying when he is the last man idk what's your take
I remember one situation at the start when he fell easily in a duel with Lautaro. If the ref saw it as it was, we could have found ourselves 0:1 right from the start.
The penalty, though, was BS imo. There was no intention, Danilo was first on that ball anyway, and I can't even call it clumsiness or carelessness. There was literally nothing else De Ligt could have done there. Lautaro's foot just happened to be there. Without VAR and slow replays, that's never a penalty, and even with VAR the ref should have analyzed the whole situation better. Danilo was gonna kick that ball foul or no foul. The referee should have and must have been wiser there.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
I remember one situation at the start when he fell easily in a duel with Lautaro. If the ref saw it as it was, we could have found ourselves 0:1 right from the start.
The penalty, though, was BS imo. There was no intention, Danilo was first on that ball anyway, and I can't even call it clumsiness or carelessness. There was literally nothing else De Ligt could have done there. Lautaro's foot just happened to be there. Without VAR and slow replays, that's never a penalty, and even with VAR the ref should have analyzed the whole situation better. Danilo was gonna kick that ball foul or no foul. The referee should have and must have been wiser there.
remember one situation at the start when he fell easily in a duel with Lautaro. If the ref saw it as it was, we could have found ourselves 0:1 right from the start

Yeah that's the incident i had a little bit of heart attack there...his timing in those close bouncy ball situations is off, if I remember it has happened before..

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
De Ligt accidentally stepped on Martinez foot so even De Ligt didn't do it on purpose, it's still a foul. Chiellini seemed to lock his arm to Lukaku in his own goal. Cuadrado waited for Perisic to touch him to fall down in the box.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)