[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Napoli [September 29th, 2018] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
With our squad, our coaching staff and our management, I can comfortably say that there is at least one level that divides our level and the level of the rest who are supposed to be challenging us. Simple as that, wish you all good health because this season and the several seasons after that are going to be included in history books, what we have to do is make sure we are alive to witness it and then tell those stories to our kids and grandchildren.

This Juventus is a powerhouse, there are still some things that needs to be corrected, like the annoying passing of the ball from our defenders and goalkeeper, I hate that, but Max seems to want it to keep possession of the ball, today we conceded a goal because of that. Tomorrow it may be Barca instead of Napoli and it might not be that easy to score 3 past them... Still, a big win and the next "difficult" game in Serie A is in November when we visit Milan...

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Ronaldo by far our best player, Pjanic more involved than usually, which is good to see, hope he is stepping it up. Mandzukic must be the most effective player right now. He has 30+-10 touches per game, an atrocious passing accuracy, and very few shots, yet he seems to get these tap-ins this season. We must just hope we can keep producing chances.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
CR7 has worked wonders on our morale!
Last year we were the better team, but this was not shown in the derbies.
We were always underperforming against Napoli.
They hate us with passion, the derby against us is the most important of their season and they always give their best against us, many times overperforming.
This time again they started more focused and determined.
But 2 things have changed, after losing last season, they know that was their best chance and they only have themselves to blame. They have developed an inferiority complex, they cannot handle being at the lead. And they imploded!
Hasty moves, hasty attacks, passes, shoots and fouls, took the better of them, they mostly lost the game, rather than us winning it...

And the other change is CR7, we always the champions heart, we turned the season last year because of that. But now we have it in excess. With him, we feel that we are unbeatable. We have absolute trust on our selves. We stand tall and even things go sideways, we keep the pressure methodically and surely.
We give the impression that they never stood a chance.

This win will have an impact on all sides chasing the championship!

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
This feeling :heart:

Man, they had actually prepared really well and came at us with everything they've got from the outset. However, we are simply a size too big.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Director general Beppe Marotta has confirmed he is leaving Juventus on October 25, but not to be FIGC President.

"It has been a remarkable eight-year run, Juventus will always be in my heart,” Marotta told Sky Sport Italia after the 3-1 win over Napoli.

"I want to announce this because a list of the directors will be released on Monday and my name won't be on it. I thought it only right to anticipate and give that news before anyone tries to create a different version.

“The natural end to the contract is October 25 and will not be renewed.

"I can categorically exclude the report I will be a candidate for the FIGC Presidency. That is not an experience that interests me.

"We'll explain in more detail later on, but this is what I felt the need to confirm right now. It is an emotional moment."

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

Director general Beppe Marotta has confirmed he is leaving Juventus on October 25, but not to be FIGC President.

"It has been a remarkable eight-year run, Juventus will always be in my heart,” Marotta told Sky Sport Italia after the 3-1 win over Napoli.

"I want to announce this because a list of the directors will be released on Monday and my name won't be on it. I thought it only right to anticipate and give that news before anyone tries to create a different version.

“The natural end to the contract is October 25 and will not be renewed.

"I can categorically exclude the report I will be a candidate for the FIGC Presidency. That is not an experience that interests me.

"We'll explain in more detail later on, but this is what I felt the need to confirm right now. It is an emotional moment."
FFS October 25 is my birthday :lol: :lol: :tuttosport:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)