[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Napoli [September 29th, 2018] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We won but it was way harder than I thought it would be
The scoreline I was thinking about was 3-0 although we were close to even do better as Ronaldo missed 2 great chances...
Still MOTM IMO
We signed Ronaldo from Real Madrid but we got Ronaldo of Manchester United..

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Poor Napoli players. After that defeat they had to shower with Ancelotti. That must have fucked up their brains completely.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Pjanic was superb tonight. Reminded me of Pirlo with his passing, his protection of the ball under pressure and the way he controlled the tempo. CR7 is just a monster, and Napoli could not handle him at all. We are so much stronger than the rest of the league it’s actually hilarious. Outside of the first 20 mins (and 5 min spell after Napoli’s red) we were in total control and it was a very routine win. Sassuolo put us under more pressure ffs.
:agree:
:tuttosport::heart::tuttosport:
CR7 beast mode. Our FB are sex right now. The Trio CR7-Mandzo-Paulo is looking great...
CR7 is fucking amazing.
Napoli is a level below their last couple seasons.
Yeah, agree.
Same squad but somehow they look not strong enough...

BTW, Juve's first goal was world class. Simple idea, flawless execution by CR7 + Mario. Reminded me of the ones by Del Piero + Trezeguet.
:touched:

Amazing win, great display form everyone!!
CR7 MOM ofcourse, Mandzu is doing great to convert those chances :tap:
PJanic and the fullbacks were great as well.

Woj had an awesome save on Callejon as well. Bravo!

Forza Juve!!:tuttosport::mark::tuttosport:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
lol at the number of experiments Allegri conducted with the front 3 in a single game. He always tests things till Nov...but does it even in the 2nd biggest Serie A fixture of the season. :lol::touched:

Started off with 4312 and defending with that shape too which was bad. Then 433 with Dybala at RAM. After that, played Ronaldo at LM in defense in 1st half. :lol::touched:

Started off with Ronaldo on right, Dybala in a 9 role in 2nd half. Then finally 433/451 with Berna and MM on the flanks.

This 3 striker system obviously isn't gonna work. You need Berna/DC alongside two of them. Testing things out in case of injuries later?

I hope CR7-Dyb-Berna with Dybala as F9 is next.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
We signed Ronaldo from Real Madrid but we got Ronaldo of Manchester United.
Ronaldo only really played as a primary goalscorer in his last few seasons at RM (and that was because their midfield was so formidable, he didn't need to do much outside scoring goals). He played like he played today for most of his time there. Don't know how sustainable it is at 33 but we'll see.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)