[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Napoli [September 29th, 2018] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Son of Maradona attacks Juve fans for ‘cultural inferiority’

In the match yesterday, Juve fans were singing chants against Diego Maradona, the Argentine forward who is part of Napoli’s culture and history. Just this morning, Maradona’s son, Diego, came out in defence of his father, saying:

“Patience and tranquility ... We are strong and we have shown it! Choirs during the game show their cultural inferiority and before that, my friends, nothing can be done! Forza Napoli always!”

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
hey guys, I was at the Stadium last night and it was a very entertaining game to watch.I have to add I have now got a season ticket in curva sud and was sickened by their behaviour: racist boos, silence for 39 minutes, no encouragement to our guys, just a pile of anti-Napoli shite. I disapprove this.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
hey guys, I was at the Stadium last night and it was a very entertaining game to watch.I have to add I have now got a season ticket in curva sud and was sickened by their behaviour: racist boos, silence for 39 minutes, no encouragement to our guys, just a pile of anti-Napoli shite. I disapprove this.
Not surprised by this at all, unfortunately.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)