[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Hip Hip MilaNO (February 7th, 2015) (3 Viewers)

Man of the Match: Juve 3-1 Milan

• Bonucci

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Vidal

• Tevez

• Morata

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
This dude is aclown. The same with Berlusconi.

As long as they continue at the top of Milan..that team will continue going circles until bankrupcy strikes.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
And if Galliani bows out, the running of the club will be left to Berlu's bimbo daughter, no? Unless Berlu sells the club, of course.

Good times.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
necromancer : We are again embarrassing ourselves with this offside argument. Apparently we cant understand how perspective view changes that line. Sad.

Tadej : Very sad....galliani is a clown with no respect or whatever. Berlusconi and galliani need to go....they ruining everything.

MarioReality : Stay Tuned: Milan about to further embarrass themselves, responding to Juventus' communique.

Hoplite : Stop your whining, Galliani. This is getting embarrasing. We deserved to lose, so take it like a man, and fix the team!

Wild : Tevez wasnt offside. Just notice the different green on the pitch & it is obvious that Zac's legs are keeping Tevez onside even if Tevez hand is ahead of Zac's.

Wild : I think we would have a better case discussing the foul committed on Lopez on Juve second goal. But again this is G's Milan & choosing their battle require some kind of an intelligence that they dont posses.

USC : I'm 75% certain that Galliani and Co are waging this war of words to distract from the disastrous state of the team. People are spending more time talking about the offsides call than the performance.

From their forum !

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Allegri told Tevez to get yellow card lol it was on camera I lol'd so hard
ĵџvє_вãвγ;4820521 said:
i said so!! :agree: :scarf: ..***..
necromancer : We are again embarrassing ourselves with this offside argument. Apparently we cant understand how perspective view changes that line. Sad.

Tadej : Very sad....galliani is a clown with no respect or whatever. Berlusconi and galliani need to go....they ruining everything.

MarioReality : Stay Tuned: Milan about to further embarrass themselves, responding to Juventus' communique.

Hoplite : Stop your whining, Galliani. This is getting embarrasing. We deserved to lose, so take it like a man, and fix the team!

Wild : Tevez wasnt offside. Just notice the different green on the pitch & it is obvious that Zac's legs are keeping Tevez onside even if Tevez hand is ahead of Zac's.

Wild : I think we would have a better case discussing the foul committed on Lopez on Juve second goal. But again this is G's Milan & choosing their battle require some kind of an intelligence that they dont posses.

USC : I'm 75% certain that Galliani and Co are waging this war of words to distract from the disastrous state of the team. People are spending more time talking about the offsides call than the performance.

From their forum !
I can only feel sorry for them,and they are right.
It's really embarrassing that Galliani wastes his time and energy on this instead of figuring out what to do in order to improve the squad ffs.
Clown.

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri told Tevez to get yellow card lol it was on camera I lol'd so hard
Link please :D
ĵџvє_вãвγ;4820521 said:
i said so!! :agree: :scarf: ..***..
:tup: Bravo! :)

From their forum !
I can only feel sorry for them,and they are right.
It's really embarrassing that Galliani wastes his time and energy on this instead of figuring out what to do in order to improve the squad ffs.
Clown.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)