[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Hip Hip MilaNO (February 7th, 2015) (1 Viewer)

Man of the Match: Juve 3-1 Milan

• Bonucci

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Vidal

• Tevez

• Morata

Results are only viewable after voting.

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
This is exactly why Italy is fucked up as it is now... In football it's pretty funny, but it translates into a bad reality. The Italian way. Always dodging problems instead of facing them. Galliani, Berlusconi and BBilan represent it the best way.

Juve is the Italy which works.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showpost.php?p=2230839&postcount=1033

"If juventus had any class/dignity they'd ask for the game to be replayed when we have a few more players healthy

they cheated by setting the game for today when they knew we'd have important guys out"

:lol: :lol: so it's Juve's fault milan have injured players now

The Butt hurt from Mr Bic is just off the scales :lol:[

I can't believe this............. ultra stupid.So let's not play next game with them no matter when is scheduled to be sure that they are healthy and in form ......

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showpost.php?p=2230839&postcount=1033

"If juventus had any class/dignity they'd ask for the game to be replayed when we have a few more players healthy

they cheated by setting the game for today when they knew we'd have important guys out"

:lol: :lol: so it's Juve's fault milan have injured players now

The Butt hurt from Mr Bic is just off the scales :lol:[

I can't believe this............. ultra stupid.So let's not play next game with them no matter when is scheduled to be sure that they are healthy and in form ......
:shifty:

Sarcasm detector broken.

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
It is sarcasm indeed, but there are posts far more cringeworthy that are unfortunately serious, like those on the offside/perspective thing. :lol:

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
So Milan cried, accused of of wrongdoing (without wanting to stir controversy ofc). We defended outselfs and told them how the rules are and that we didn't do any wrongdoing. Mediaset and Sky said we didn't manipulate the images and yet we are the arrogant ones? Let's backtrack a sec!

They accused us and they don't have the balls nor the pride to apologise, yet we are the bad guys here? For what exactly? Winning with 3 goals, all legit, and NOT altering with footage like they stated... Yep, that makes perfect sense!!

I would be bloody embarrassed if I supported Milan after this outbreak from Milan.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
So Milan cried, accused of of wrongdoing (without wanting to stir controversy ofc). We defended outselfs and told them how the rules are and that we didn't do any wrongdoing. Mediaset and Sky said we didn't manipulate the images and yet we are the arrogant ones? Let's back track a sec!

They accused us and they don't have the balls nor the pride to apologise, yet we are the bad guys here? For what exactly? Winning 3 goals, all legit, and NOT altering with footage like they stated... Yep, that makes perfect sense!!

I would be bloody embarrassed if I supported Milan after this outbreak from Milan.
Well said!

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
So Milan cried, accused of of wrongdoing (without wanting to stir controversy ofc). We defended outselfs and told them how the rules are and that we didn't do any wrongdoing. Mediaset and Sky said we didn't manipulate the images and yet we are the arrogant ones? Let's back track a sec!

They accused us and they don't have the balls nor the pride to apologise, yet we are the bad guys here? For what exactly? Winning 3 goals, all legit, and NOT altering with footage like they stated... Yep, that makes perfect sense!!

Yea it's not like their goal was illegal and we deserved a hand penalty....oh wait :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)