[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Chievo (Feb. 16th 2014) (7 Viewers)

MoM

• Ogbonna

• Bonucci

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Vidal

• Marchisio

• Llorente

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Llorente is not benched, Tevez is benched because he scored twice last match and we did not win. The idiot should have known better to score three goals. He has to learn how it is done from Giovinco today.
Or we deem the Europa more important, or the fact we play 4 games in 12 days or the fact he is a yellow away from suspension and he would miss the Torino game which is tougher than today.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Or we deem the Europa more important, or the fact we play 4 games in 12 days or the fact he is a yellow away from suspension and he would miss the Torino game which is tougher than today.
Or Conte decided to start rotating now, playing players that have barely seen the green grass the entire season when matches matter most.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Or Conte decided to start rotating now, playing players that have barely seen the green grass the entire season when matches matter most.
Chievo are terrible though, if there is one game out of our next five that is the easiest it's this one. It's the best time to rotate.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
3 points are all I care about, its unfortunate that we conceded that own goal.

Thanks to Llorente we sealed the game, or else they would have had all the momentum.

Bonucci was my favourite tonight, great game, and I love how he's never a push over.

Forza Juve!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We allowed them to risk an upset, but really we could have smashed them out of sight on another day. We need to work better when the game looks wrapped up, because evidently it never is. There's no point working well for a half and winning a game in the first half if you then throw it away in the second. Luckily Chievo weren't that great in defense today, especially the keeper.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Great first half and a very average second and very important three points. It's really annoying how nonchalant we can get and how often we go into sleep mode. In order to compete in Europe these periods should be eliminated from all our matches.

Buffon 7

Caceres 6.5
Bonucci 7
Ogbonna 6.5

Lichtsteiner 6.5
Vidal 7
Pirlo 6
Marchisio 6.5
Asamoah 6.5

Giovinco 5.5
Llorente 6.5

Tevez 6
Osvaldo 6
Padoin N.R

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Of course I'm blind. 'Tis why I'm on Tuz.
It's just a group of people so people can vote. Many people said Pirlo was great, you disagree, but you think you're right about it.

I don't see what's wrong even if I post 11 players as long as you vote for YOUR man of the match.

Jesus Christ, people just want to whine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)