[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Chievo (Feb. 16th 2014) (17 Viewers)

MoM

• Ogbonna

• Bonucci

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Vidal

• Marchisio

• Llorente

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
:lol:
I love when people post random ratings and treat it as an argument in a debate.
Random rating but when post it it's legit :lol:

Vidal is our best player doesnt make him immune from criticism, he was poor today by his standards and Marchisio and Bonnucci and Pirlo all had a better game, i dont need rating to tell me that, especially coming from someone who said that Giovinco is better than Tevez if you rememeber ;)

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
It's just a group of people so people can vote. Many people said Pirlo was great, you disagree, but you think you're right about it.

I don't see what's wrong even if I post 11 players as long as you vote for YOUR man of the match.

Jesus Christ, people just want to whine.
All the players playing should be in the poll after every game.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I love this consistent scoring from Tevez & Llorente, its something we've missed for a while.

I really like Osvaldo's movement as well.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Random rating but when post it it's legit :lol:

Vidal is our best player doesnt make him immune from criticism, he was poor today by his standards and Marchisio and Bonnucci and Pirlo all had a better game, i dont need rating to tell me that, especially coming from someone who said that Giovinco is better than Tevez if you rememeber ;)
Weren't you claiming that Taraabt has WC potential, yeah thought so. :lol:

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Buffon 6

Bonucci 7.5
Caceres 5.5
Ogbonna 7.5

Litchsteiner 6
Vidal 6
Pirlo 6
Marchisio 8
Asamoah 7.8

Giovinco 5
Llorente 7.5

Tevez nv
Osvaldo nv
Padoin nv

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Marchisio played a good consistent game and scored a goal. Vidal was poor in the second half, but, by far, the best player in the first half.
Vidal was poor all match with the ball at his feet. He was a beast in defence as usual. A couple of the great tackles he made were after he had given the ball away cheaply in the first place though.

Apr 8, 2013
Routine, I'd say. This match has ben conducted by us from the beginning till the end without particular problem. Very unlucky on the own goal, but Licht should have dealt better with that situation, blasting the ball right into Caceres was not the smartest thing by him. Asamoah, Marchisio and all the defenders really great. I thought that without Barza and Chiello we would have suffered a bit more, but we didn't, everybody was really focused and Bonucci had a leader day. Maybe he felt responsabilized by being the only starter in defence. Buffon, well, I've seen him a bit sloppy, especially on that cross from the left in the last minutes; but it must be said it's not easy to be always fresh and ready when they don't shoot at you for over 70 mins. Giovinco had some efforts but the guy is not really useful.

Buffon 6

Caceres 7 (no fault if Lichtsteiner shoots at him. Great match still)
Bonucci 7+
Ogbonna 7

Lichtsteiner 6
Vidal 6,5
Pirlo 6,5
Marchisio 7
Asamoah 7+ (MOM. First goal in the Stadium after one year and a half, deserved. Happy for him)

Giovinco 5,5
Llorente 6,5 (this guy scores always, jeez)

Tevez 6,5
Osvaldo 6 (but I didn't like the opportunity missed at the end)
Padoin n.v.

Good job guys! :theflag:

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
We've just not been impressive enough in the last month or so. Can't remember our last clean sheet, but even in general play, we're missing that domination. Our knees become jelly when the opposition scores. Pellissier almost made it 2-2 if not for Bonucci's desperate lunge.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
One thing is certain.WE MUST SELL GIO.He is definitely no Juve material.He was awful today.Its better to give him for a free then to pay his wages.Llorente other than the goal was bad toaday,and really bad.This duo Gio-Llorente simply does not work and we must get rid of Gio.Although it was not fair to booo -whistle him from the fans.He gave some decent moments and goals to us,but we must get rid of him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)