[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Chievo (Feb. 16th 2014) (5 Viewers)

MoM

• Ogbonna

• Bonucci

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Vidal

• Marchisio

• Llorente

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We really do need to improve our set piece defending. Absolutely shocking for a team of our calibre.

Our defence has been poor compared to the past two seasons. Need to sort it out.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We really do need to improve our set piece defending. Absolutely shocking for a team of our calibre.

Our defence has been poor compared to the past two seasons. Need to sort it out.
We will " sort it that out" when we lost the scudetto.Then we will try to sort that out.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Good, that way we will increase our chances to win scudetto, otherwise we will see again a tired Vidal and Pogba and our scared defence.I would rather secure scudetto early then fuck around stupid moneyless Europa League.
so we will be in pot 4 next season for cl drawing :tup:

winning el will probably gives us higher change of getting an easier grouo next year.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Just win this one. Let's get back on the right track. And clean sheet preferably, as our defense has been leaking lately. Those high balls and set pieces are giving us all sorts of troubles, absolutely atrocious defending of these.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yeah id love another few clean sheets :) You can tell after his recent comments that Conte is not happy at all with this result. Hope he uses that bat with barbed wire on the boys again :)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Yup, I'll always prefer good old 1-0 instead of spectacular 4-3 or other high scoring result when Juve are one of the sides involved. I particularly enjoyed those 8-9 games with clean sheet and want to see again that composed and confident defensive display, resolving situations calmly, good positioning, anticipation, not headless, erratic behavior when the ball is near our box. I hope Barza is back as he tends to bring those good qualities to our defensive department.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Yup, I'll always prefer good old 1-0 instead of spectacular 4-3 or other high scoring result when Juve are one of the sides involved. I particularly enjoyed those 8-9 games with clean sheet and want to see again that composed and confident defensive display, resolving situations calmly, good positioning, anticipation, not headless, erratic behavior when the ball is near our box. I hope Barza is back as he tends to bring those good qualities to our defensive department.
:tup: Summed up what I wanted to say perfectly.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Osvaldo Vucinic to start.
Tevez and Llorente coming in on the 2nd half to warm up for the EL.

You heard it here first. Rep me later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)