[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Chievo (Feb. 16th 2014) (7 Viewers)

MoM

• Ogbonna

• Bonucci

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Vidal

• Marchisio

• Llorente

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Yup, I'll always prefer good old 1-0 instead of spectacular 4-3 or other high scoring result when Juve are one of the sides involved. I particularly enjoyed those 8-9 games with clean sheet and want to see again that composed and confident defensive display, resolving situations calmly, good positioning, anticipation, not headless, erratic behavior when the ball is near our box. I hope Barza is back as he tends to bring those good qualities to our defensive department.
Well said.

I'd take a 1-0 over a 3-1 or 4-1 any day.

I miss the lost art of defending.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
We will trash Chievo and win the league for sure.

Oh my , people say we are not good to win the CL and now they say we are not good to win the EL also.
Such mediocrity.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
People suggesting 4-3-3 formations for this game are obviously delusional. It's like Conte just signed yesterday and you know absolutely nothing about him.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
You think we won't win the Scudetto this season?
I dont think anything.I am just afraid that we can miss.We have to visit Roma,Napoli and Milan among others,so scudetto race is far,far from over.We must use chances like this one.We could be 11 points(1 game for Roma) if we won yesterday.I am so,so pissed off.I just cant stop thinking how Vidal was absent whole game like we were playing with 10 players and how Pogba(aside that pass to Tevez) was bad yesterday.And our defence was a joke.Bonucci got a error prone trademark and is still playing.Ubeliavable.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Barzagli will play.

Buffon
Barza Bonucci Ogbonna
Licht Vidal/Pogba Pirlo Marchisio Asamoah
Llorente Tévez

Marchisio will start and score imo.
One of Vidal/Pogba to be rested/benched for this one imo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)