[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Catania (Feb. 18th 2012) (6 Viewers)

Man of the match was?

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• De Ceglie

• Pirlo

• Giaccherini

• Quag

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Can they ban him for that? or is it ok because he didn't speak in Italian?
I believe they can.

The thing is, all the players do that and they do it all the time. They swear, they curse, they insult the ref/linesman/opposition. I wonder why could we hear so clearly what was Vucinic saying? Usually one needs to read from the mouth to see what is a player saying but Vucinic's words were clearly heard. Maybe because he was close to the line, where the cameras and the microphones were.

---------- Post added 18.02.2012 at 23:50 ----------

did he said all of that in Italian?
He said everything in Serbian.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
giac is proving quite the asset

adept at playing with heart on the wing, and beeing effective in the center aswel

him and pepe are excellent for our pressure style of play

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Good result mainly because we gained ground on Inter, Napoli and Roma.

13 and 12 points ahead of those two with a game in hand is sweet, and really gives us a great chance of top three. Also puts pressure on Lazio and Udinese to win tomorrow.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Pretty poor performance from Juve.

Much more open and less organised than normal, leading to being vulnerable to counter attacks. The Pirlo-Marchisio-Giaccherini midfield doesn't really work in my book. In 4-3-3 Pirlo-Marchisio-Vidal is the best option, but I'd go with Pirlo-Vidal-Giaccherini in 3-5-2.

Rarely threatened to open up Catania from open play, so were reliant on set-pieces and defensive errors for the goals, rather than good play from Juve. De Ceglie crosses were the only way Juve looked likely to scrore from open play.

I thought Juve's general play against Parma was significantly better than it was tonight.

Good stuff from Pirlo and Chiellini.

Poor from Padoin and Borriello.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Pretty poor performance from Juve.

Much more open and less organised than normal, leading to being vulnerable to counter attacks. The Pirlo-Marchisio-Giaccherini midfield doesn't really work in my book. In 4-3-3 Pirlo-Marchisio-Vidal is the best option, but I'd go with Pirlo-Vidal-Giaccherini in 3-5-2.

Rarely threatened to open up Catania from open play, so were reliant on set-pieces and defensive errors for the goals, rather than good play from Juve. De Ceglie crosses were the only way Juve looked likely to scrore from open play.

I thought Juve's general play against Parma was significantly better than it was tonight.

Good stuff from Pirlo and Chiellini.

Poor from Padoin and Borriello.
:tup:

Luckily that Catania chickened out (or were forced to backtrack) because the defense our team played at the beginning and in certain episodes of the match was way below the average Juve defensive performance this year.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
All starters were Italian :D cron, thoughts? :D
thats why we were playing like shit:p
I dont mind that, Marottas ital-Juve left us with little non Italian options anyway, i mind mostly the incompetent Italians getting favored, even among their competent compatriots.
For ex podain or smth, should never get a chance to start with our jersey, even a primavera youngster could cope better.
Boriello is a waste of time and the time was to crucial to risk him.
We need to chase Milan and stop fooling around, we need to take advantage of the no CL advantage, as we might never have it again.

I m pleased that our boys have shown the champions heart though and that the ref was finally fair.
Both very important sign for the future, i believe this match was very important and tell us a lot about our real chances, good to see that we are determined to fight for it!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
And to our players form/ratings
-Gigi was there again when needed
-Chiello had one of his best matches of the season
-Bonucci, thank God wasnt needed that much
-Barzagli was there when needed too, esp at the opening.
-DC had a positive contri+attitude, i wonder how much is going to last until his next injury...
-Marchisio took a card and made a shoot and thats about it...
-Padoin never actuallt got into game, his skills dont help him either, not Juve material...
-Giacch was played out of position, that was Conte's fault though, poor man's Giovinco tried his best.
-Pirlo was EPIC, an epic FK and an epic assist, some unreal passes and other great chances to score, he made the difference out there!
-Borriello, simply put incompetent, how can anyone say this is a finisher?? and when he joined us he advertised himself as a highly prolific one too...
but at least he tries to protect the ball and has a half decent pass.
-Quaq, by far our second best, after Pirlo IMO, he creted a lot more than our other offensive player, protected the ball and had more scoring chanve and when he had the chance to score, he dealt with it as no othr of our players would.
-Vucinic proved that he is more useful than Borriello, since Borriello never score either, but at least Vucinic is actually threating the opposition, still his diving ruined his decent appearance...
-Licht made a new team
-he played as and where Giacche should have played, but did not have enough time to make his efforts matter for smth.

Conte, massive fail today imo, but got lucky for a change. He underestimated the situation and obviously our team too, he was surprised to see us winning this.
Thank God they have more incompetent offense than we do!

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Thank God We won! I had to work,and had it been another draw,I would have hurt somebody!

Not the best of matches,but it was a deserved victory,hopefully its a start of a winning trend again until end of the season

ps:still sad and disappointed of not seeing Del Piero though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)