[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Atalanta (13th May 2012) (3 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm still a member, but I got booted to the Int'l membership instead of the ol' Premium because of my non-Italian address.

One of these days I'm gonna capitalize on a stadium visit after so many membership years...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
MUST
NOT
LOSE!

Let's make history! fuck Milan!

PS I wonder what they're gonna write on their site if we repeat their achievement of an unbeaten season. I imagine smth like "but but Serie A was stronger back then" :cry:

:lol:

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
well preferably become a Juventus international member (which i am) but tickets sold out for members within the hour it went on sale, it was impossible for me to get through to the constant telephone lines of listicket. basically to say getting Juve tickets is like gold dust these days.
You should stop posting incorrect stuff.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
It's not true that we're back.
Unfortunately for our opponents,we nerver went away.
We've always been in the dreams of our fans,and in the nightmaresof all the others.

AWESOME,sig matrial :D

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Quag-Borriello being mentioned as starters. Cant believe that Alex wont start. WTF. :(

Makes me wonder if it's really his last game, because even if for the Coppa, he must start here so he's in ship shape for that game. I dont want him to run on for 5 mins.

RocknRolla

Dec 10, 2008
are you shitting me about Ale not starting. It's his last home game for Juve he should get out there from the start with the captain armband. It'd be truly disgraceful if he doesn't start. I'd be fucking offended as a juventus fan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)