[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Atalanta (13th May 2012) (3 Viewers)

aman

Feb 9, 2004
Del Piero has to start this one, there shouldn't be any doubt about it. I don't know why GdS haven't put him in their probabili formazioni.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Storari
Caceres Chiellini Bonucci PDC
Elia Marrone Giacherini Estigarribia
Alex #10 Matri.​

It's disturbing that we have no depth in CB at all. I was thinking of who we could put there instead of the usual trio and came up with nothing. Sorensen is a must for next year. Another CB should be bough. Someone like Barzagli preferably, older, experienced, and wouldn't mind the bench.
We might not have much depth in defence but when players like Chiellini and Caceres can play both fullback and CB you can still rest and rotate.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
4-3-3.

First half, in attack, play: Vucinic - Borriello - Del Piero.
Second half, in attack, play: Pepe - Matri - Quagliarella.

I think all of our strikers deserve to play.

Jul 13, 2010
I think that either we will crush atalanta because of no pressure and fantastic atmosphere, or we'll be crushed because of our minds will be about mass party:D and i'd like to end season unbeaten and 4-point advantage. We can't say this match is not important. Maybe less important, but making history is always an admirable thing. For those fake man utd, chelski or real/barca fans it will be a possibility to meet Juve and look outside spain or england. We. Have. To. Stay. UNBEATEN! Period.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
-Rumors are that Juve will be on the pitch with all their families and children like a hour vefore the game to salute the tifosi.
-After the game will celebrate with the trophy reciveing
-And go For a big celbration with fans,including a big 3 Stars stage there as well.

and rumors also that outside the stadium will be around 150-200k fans.

should be a classy dvd's!

Forza Juve!

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Look at us talking about party, celebration and who to play because it is his last game for Juve. Don't even like to imagine how would this thread look if this was our decisive championship game.
Enjoy it my friends :cool:

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
-Rumors are that Juve will be on the pitch with all their families and children like a hour vefore the game to salute the tifosi.
-After the game will celebrate with the trophy reciveing
-And go For a big celbration with fans,including a big 3 Stars stage there as well.

and rumors also that outside the stadium will be around 150-200k fans.

should be a classy dvd's!

Forza Juve!
It will definitely be a site to see. Whoever is going Plz take pictures! For all us unfortunate fokes who can't be there this weekend.

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
Heheeee told you guys we were gonna win the title this season :D I guess my name didn't jinx us after all :p

(my first post here since our win apologies)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
It will definitely be a site to see. Whoever is going Plz take pictures! For all us unfortunate fokes who can't be there this weekend.
im going but i dont know if its worth going to the stadium if i havn't even got a ticket for the match is there a big screen showing any of this does anyone know?

---------- Post added 10.05.2012 at 23:57 ----------

You're going to be in Turin? I didn't know :D
yeah booked it some weeks ago, but i can't get tickets for the game, so whats plan B? :D go to the stadium and hang around outside again? arn't they showing the game on a big screen or anything?

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
im going but i dont know if its worth going to the stadium if i havn't even got a ticket for the match is there a big screen showing any of this does anyone know?
is it that hard to get a ticket now? I havent been to Italy since 99 so i wouldnt know. how do you even go by getting a ticket if you live outside of Europe?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
is it that hard to get a ticket now? I havent been to Italy since 99 so i wouldnt know. how do you even go by getting a ticket if you live outside of Europe?
well preferably become a Juventus international member (which i am) but tickets sold out for members within the hour it went on sale, it was impossible for me to get through to the constant telephone lines of listicket. basically to say getting Juve tickets is like gold dust these days.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Ohh ok yea I was a premium memeber the first 3 years they started that bu the once I knew I wasn't going to be going to Italy to really take advantage of the membership I stopped. Although I still have the original good pin they have out the first year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)