[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Torino (December 1, 2012) (7 Viewers)

Man of the Match - Juventus vs Little Bulls

• Marchisio

• Giovinco

• Pogba

• Pirlo

• Vucinic

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• De Ceglie

• Glik

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Absolute and total destruction in that second half.

But we are lucky they had 10 men, I dont think the score would have been so high if they had a full team on. Still, 3 points in the bag and nice to have Marchisio amongst the goals again, clear MOM. Good games from Gio and Pogba. Pirlo had a better second half too IMO.

Yes, the 4-3-3 did look very good, but I wanna see us use it again against a top team and then judge it. We did look a lot more quicker and fluid with it though.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #422

But we are lucky they had 10 men, I dont think the score would have been so high if they had a full team on. Still, 3 points in the bag and nice to have Marchisio amongst the goals again, clear MOM. Good games from Gio and Pogba. Pirlo had a better second half too IMO.

Yes, the 4-3-3 did look very good, but I wanna see us use it again against a top team and then judge it. We did look a lot more quicker and fluid with it though.
    I thought we were static before the red card.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Yep

- - - Updated - - -

agreed. :tup:

Donsazio

Feb 26, 2006
    Problem is, none of our forwards look that great in a 3-5-2, just a serious lack of consistency. Vucinic is much better suited as a LW than a CF in a 4-3-3 or 3-5-2

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    the 4-3-3 today didn't work because of incorrect personnel and characteristics.

Mirko should never be the #9, and Giacchi was clearly a lot more comfortable cutting in on his right foot from the left flank.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
    Buffon
    Lichtsteiner - Barzagli - Bonucci - Chiellini
    Vidal - Pirlo - Marchsio
    Giovinco - Quagliarella - Vucinic​

Strongest line we have?

Don't know why Giacch started on the left and Vucinic was in the middle? Vuc definitely played better on the wing.

Vucinic and Gio as wingers. :tup:

Just need that CF now.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
    I thought we were static before the red card.
    Agreed but Ventura is quoted to of said " we embarrassed Juventus before gilks red card." Embarrassed Juventus lol these fuckers all of a sudden seem to forget who Juve are all of a sudden it seems. We play 2 real bad games all year and now Torino think they were embarrassing juventus lol. 3-0 I'm content. We did lack energy in the beginning but regardless we still managed to score 3 with 9men behind the ball.

Donsazio

Feb 26, 2006
    I like Mirko in a 3-5-2, he plays a big part in link up play.
    To me he looked overly lazy the past few games in a 3-5-2. He looked much more sharper once he shifted to LW in the 2nd half

- - - Updated - - -

Buffon
    Lichtsteiner - Barzagli - Bonucci - Chiellini
    Vidal - Pirlo - Marchsio
    Giovinco - Quagliarella - Vucinic​

Strongest line we have?

Don't know why Giacch started on the left and Vucinic was in the middle? Vuc definitely played better on the wing.

Vucinic and Gio as wingers. :tup:

Just need that CF now.
    Defo our strongest line up in a 4-3-3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)