[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Torino (December 1, 2012) (33 Viewers)

Man of the Match - Juventus vs Little Bulls

• Marchisio

• Giovinco

• Pogba

• Pirlo

• Vucinic

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• De Ceglie

• Glik

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Just give rest to Barzagli, Pirlo, Vidal, Lichtsteiner, Asamoah and Quagliarella.

isla is a flop. admit it.
Not sure if serious. He has two or three assists in the handful of games he has started. He was just awful last match.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I'd start Isla for sure in this game. Let him see if he can redeem himself after his horror showing against Bbilan.

Also Pogba starting in place of Vidal. And perhaps not rushing Chiellini back.

Other than that, full strength nukkaz.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
4 points in 4 Serie-A games ahead of this one. I know a derby match is always very difficult, but if we fail to win this match we're not exactly on championship winning form...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
There's an Isla in my pants
And it does a nasty dance
When he moves in and out
Everybody starts to shout

Isla, aaaah Isla, aaaah
Get outta here Isla!
Isla! Isla!
Get outta here Isla!

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
4 points in 4 Serie-A games ahead of this one. I know a derby match is always very difficult, but if we fail to win this match we're not exactly on championship winning form...
Thats the beauty of it all. Winning against the shitty teams gives you the much needed space to fuck up in a derby match. Milan were doing it these last two seasons and look where it got them then. Last year second, the year before that won the Scudetto.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Let's make a poll.

--

Btw, I was really offended by Lion's comment. Does that mean that he gets an infraction? :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)