[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Torino (December 1, 2012) (27 Viewers)

Man of the Match - Juventus vs Little Bulls

• Marchisio

• Giovinco

• Pogba

• Pirlo

• Vucinic

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• De Ceglie

• Glik

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
This.

It's about time we fielded a proper striker.
*cuts to after the game*

MATRI IS TERRIBLE, HE CAN'T CONTROL THE BALL. Bendtner deserves a shot!

*cutes to after next game*

Lol, Bendtner is a JOKE. Seriously, I would rather field 10 players than have him on the field ever again. Lets try Quags next game

Repeat, repeat, repeat :D

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Oh man if this guy was to find some form and go on a hot streak, it would be perfect.
if and if then then he might actually score a goal.

matri has nothing to look at juve and conte is seeing that very well :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

First 1/2 season with the club he had 9 goals in 16 games, mang (and bagged 20 on the year).

Bit better than OK, that. Hopefully he can get on track this weekend, we desperately need some production from this guy.

we were a mediocre midtable team at that point so yes he could score. now we are a topteam and.need a good striker not i can't controll the ball matri.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
we were a mediocre midtable team at that point so yes he could score. now we are a topteam and.need a good striker not i can't controll the ball matri.
We weren't a mediocre midtable team the first half of last season when actually he was even in better form than the previous season. IIRC he was banging goals and providing assists for fun week in week out.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Basically our strikers lack aggression. When you don't have the skills, you MUST have the brawn!

Look at rooney, look at Tevez, they fight with or without the ball. If you know that you are not the kind of striker to score 1 goal from 1 shot, then you jolly well work hard and create 10 shots for yourself, and hope that one will go in.

I used to play for my school team and I had similar issues until i upped by aggression, then the goals started coming in, together with the cards of course heheh. But, defenders will hesitate when coming near you and that makes strikers job easier. I know I will never be able to dribble the whole team or score from a first touch acute angle, but I make sure I force my way into good scoring positions. I always set aims, to win at least 5 tackles, to get at least 5 shots, to get at least 4 players falling or wincing on the ground from my shoves.

None of our strikers seem to try that hard.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
if and if then then he might actually score a goal.

matri has nothing to look at juve and conte is seeing that very well :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, let me get this straight, cos sometimes you can be a bit confusing. So you are saying that it more easy to score in a mediocre team then in a good one? :confused:

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Wait, let me get this straight, cos sometimes you can be a bit confusing. So you are saying that it more easy to score in a mediocre team then in a good one? :confused:
yes in matri case it was. He was a the only main striker at the mediocre team (along side del piero who gave him perfect balls).
and now he isn't the only one and competition at his place and need to score and to proof himself every single game, he is a mediocry player.

- - - Updated - - -

We weren't a mediocre midtable team the first half of last season when actually he was even in better form than the previous season. IIRC he was banging goals and providing assists for fun week in week out.
no he wasn't he didn't score every game and didn't assist every game
and we played 4-3-3 back then and now we play 3-5-2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)