[Serie A] Juventus 3-0 Sassuolo [August 15th, 2022] (33 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
If Allegri doesn’t work out…

Get your contacts in rough and tumble Glasgow to send your boy Ange to Turin.

I’m srs. He’d be amazing.
Don't I know it. He's a top top guy.

“We never stop. We stop at half time and we stop at the end of the game when we celebrate. If the opposition wants to stop that’s good for us, we'll fucking take advantage of it.”

"It's either a touch, finish or a cross and a one-time finish for somebody else. And if we lose the ball I fucking want us to win it back. Keep the pressure on. The more we're a team that they don't want to play against the more effective we'll be. They'll know they can't get a rest against us".

^^Is what he was saying in preseason, and that's exactly how we played all year. We all love him.

:touched: :touched: :touched:

:lol: :lol:

Big Ange taking Celtic to Europa League glory then leading Juventus to the Champions League.

Where. Do. I. Fucking. Sign?

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
If Allegri decides to give Kostic his first start today it most likely means it will be primarily a 4-4-2 formation with Cuadrado as RM and Kostic at LM, Di Maria as SS/CAM and with only two classic CM/DM starting, probably some sort of a hybrid 4-4-2/4-3-3 but depending on how the game goes late on i wouldn’t be surprised if he might also switch to 3 CB’s at some point.

- - - Updated - - -

In his press conference he seemed to deny our interest in a 3 at the back formation and i tend to believe that is indeed not the main plan but can as well easily imagine it being considered as a viable backup option to switch to during certain games.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
GDS updated projected 11 - we should play 4-4-1-1 with kostic on the bench

good news: sandro not starting at lb

bad news: de sciglio is starting at lb
If we go with that and play another CM as hybrid LM or even worst end up starting Kean there it would mean that either at half time the latest if not sooner we will end up having to force sub Kostic in because we will be outplayed and exposed again on that left side from the first minute.

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully Max knows what he is doing and potentially just planning it out as a game of two halves in which the second half is when we actually want to grab hold of the game.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The hybrid 4-4-2 formation sucks ass and it’s disgusting to potentially see it yet again to start the season.

I’m not expecting much from this game or this season. Lowest expectations I’ve had from this team since the Delneri days.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
if we don't play Kostic on the left, can we please play ADM on the left? I really don't like Cuads on the left, he's significantly worse in both attack and defense there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)