[Serie A] Juventus 3-0 Sassuolo [August 15th, 2022] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Locatelli lost possession 6 times. 81%
Mckennie 5 times 83%
Zakaria 3 times. 93%
Rovella had 100% passing accuracy .

Our worst mid was Mckennie, followed by loca with Zakaria having a good game overall.

Based on statistics from Sofascore app.
I dont really care about passing completion as it says nothing. I`ll rate a player with 80% but passes it forward to danger zone rather than someone with 95% who just pass it sideways.

Anyway I was referring to defensive blunders (the type which we lose the ball close to our area and get caught of guard.
McK was one and the other one I think it was Bonucci.

P.S Rovella I was very impressed by him as he isnt just passing sideways but he distribute the play nicely.
Zakaria is a bit limited and thats why we got him on the cheap (otherwise top teams would be going for him as well). He is a good ball retriever but his passing skills arent the best so he needs to play short passes.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
First healthy lost? Cmon guys, we got this, 3 pts
1 game at the time. 3pts. Let's build on it.

Honestly I was surprised by Danilo and AS performance. Let's see if it was one in a blue moon thing or they actually are going to play like this all year long.

Bonbon has someone new to babysit him. Our MF is still bad.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Thank god for that cooling break because we were destined to concede. they were also missing several key players and yet they were more dangerous. in our home. fuck that.

Di Maria is a special player, absolutely vital for our Scudetto charge. We were defending in 451 and he tracked back to an extent, prob due to injury he sustained. With him on a free role, I'd like us to have more bodies at the back, so yeah, another vote for 3-4-2-1 or whatever.

Bremer is a wall defensively, but not comfortable with the ball yet. He'll get there.

Sandro was actually good, and Cuads helped him a lot on the left.

Extending Perin is one of the bes deals we made lately.

Happy for Vlahovic, he needed them goals.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Now if only Max put in the same effort and attention to what we do in possession of the ball in the final third, or employed someone to do it for him then we could start making some real advances.

His ability to read a game, adapt and make changes and also his set his teams up out of possession has never been questioned.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
How do you prepare your prematch talk with that?
OK guys I want focus. Focus everyone. Let's get things straight. We have four priorities tonight.
1. The ball. Don't stop thinking about the ball. The ball is our means to our ends, OK? Remember. The ball.
2. The space. The pitch is so big. And you are so small. To overcome the pitch, you must be the pitch. Remember. Space.
3. The opponent. They are good. We have a very weak midfield. But if we prioritize to play against them then we will win.
4. The teammate. We're all friends here. Let's stay friends. No matter what happens. Help your mate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)