[Serie A] Juventus 3-0 Bari, April 25th, 2010 (3 Viewers)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I seriously have no clue how Zac thinks. lol I mean for the first time in a while I see decent subs in a game (Candreva and Iaquinta) but the Del Piero sub stunt was stupid to say the least. For the first time in his career Del Piero had to shout at the coach.

eringi

Jul 15, 2002
Sampdoria - Palermo game in a couple of weeks will be key as well - of course that's assuming we win all our games and i think Milan will only be too happy to play like crazy against us on the last day of the season.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I'm still mystified on why Candreva wasn't playing lately. He wasn't injured and clearly more on form than certain mids.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Very bad news is that Bologna, Lazio and Udinese won, while Atalanta and Siena lost.

Now it's a mountain to climb for Siena and Atalanta. Let me remind you that Siena and Atalanta are two of the 3 opponents Palermo has till the end. If Siena and Atalanta lose their chances for serie A football and won't play with 100% against Palermo, then....well....we're done.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
The unsung hero is Poulsen. Appeared to do little but stamps his ground in front of the back 4 and cover any empty spaces, allowing Candreva, Diego & Marchisio who have more pace and ball control to boss the midfield ... I like that!!

Mar 24, 2006
wow , great brilliant performance , really , generally we played a very fluid and organized game , attacking from everywhere , been a while since i've seen this appropriate match from us , keep this up lads :flag1: :flag1:

Top performers :

Marchisio
Poulsen
Iaquinta
Diego

ratings :

Buffon 6 did what he had to do
Zebina 6.5 Solid
Chiellini 7
Canna 6.5
De Ceglie 6.5 Apart from his fault on marking Bari's player , he did well today
Camo 6 decent game , should have done better , stupid yellow but fuck linesman
Poulsen 7 reminded me of Cristiano Zanetti at his prime
Marchisio 7.5 He just need to work on his long shot , perfect game
Diego 7 tireless , made a lot of effort today
Del piero 6 he scored :weee: but to be honest , he was bit poor today , lazy and lost lot of position , but gotta love his gut shouting at coach :D
Amauri 4.5

Candreva 6.5 we must keep this guy
Iaquinta 7 no offence , this guy is definitely better than Amori , no offence .
Sali N/A

Zac 6.5 Credit when it due , Iaquinta and Candreva sub were spot on

:flag1: :flag1: :flag1:
:juventus:
we might not playing on CL next season , but this kind of performance makes me so happy .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)