[Serie A] Juventus 3-0 Bari, April 25th, 2010 (1 Viewer)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Nice performance.

Pretty controlled for the most part and rarely in trouble. With sharper finishing, the game could have been over earlier.

Today showed the difference of playing footballers in the midfield. In a three man midfield and not playing attacking fullbacks, you only need one DM.

The play in possession was nice, if a little slow at times.

My only complaint was that Juve left the game a bit too open in midfield at times, which left the counter attack on, but that may just have been down to the heat as both teams seemed to have that problem.

What a save by Buffon off Zebina's header.

Great game by Diego (no coincidence it happened when he had three solid passers behind him).

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
My guess would be, If Roma beat Sampdoria, the latter won't be able to defeat Livorno. They might draw, but won't win.
Livorno are already relegated. They have 10 points less than the 17th placed team, with 3 rounds to go.

We lost all chances for the 4th place imo. Today's win just secured our EL spot.

sleezer

Jun 11, 2009
I believe we still have our chance... If Palermo will lose points against Siena, Sampdoria or/and Atalanta we need to take advantage of this.

Still, Juventus plays too slow to compete on the highest european level.

Poor Marchisio. He was really good today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)