[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Atalanta (December 16, 2012) (42 Viewers)

Juve 3-0 Atalanta [16.12.12] Man of the Match

• Pirlo

• Giovinco

• Marchisio

• Vucinic

• Chiellini

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Trequartista, don't even bother. JamalRice is most likely an 8 year old or someone who doesn't know football.

He's only looking at golzgolfdsxolggolz and not the technical aspect of the game.

He played a good game today, made an assist, and was a constant problem for Atalanta. He didn't finish well, but at the same time Consigli made some great saves to deny him.

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
Trequartista, don't even bother. JamalRice is most likely an 8 year old or someone who doesn't know football.

He's only looking at golzgolfdsxolggolz and not the technical aspect of the game.

He played a good game today, made an assist, and was a constant problem for Atalanta. He didn't finish well, but at the same time Consigli made some great saves to deny him.
Well done mate.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
The Vucinic and Giovinco partnership is starting to shine.
:agree: they are starting to read eachother alot better but still not fully there. Padoin impressed me again coming off the bench. hes beating the first man, creating space and putting threw some nice passes in tight spaces. Im not hating on Giacc but hes by far our weakest player. I dont know whats going on with him but hes no where near as effective as last season.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Nothing against quag wanting to score right away after his ban----

but gosh the dude has issues.... he needs to stop being a bitch sometimes

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Nothing against quag wanting to score right away after his ban----

but gosh the dude has issues.... he needs to stop being a bitch sometimes
:agree: fcking guy is getting on my nerves with the constant whining. I noticed when marchisio took that nice shot from the top of the 18 on the left side and quags was all wtf why didnt you pass it.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Thought Gio did well today. He may be fluffing a few chances but overall play I've recently been impressed with. Vuci is the one I'm starting to find irritating.

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
Thought Gio did well today. He may be fluffing a few chances but overall play I've recently been impressed with. Vuci is the one I'm starting to find irritating.
I didnt see the first half... But Vuci has been our best striker that last 2 seasons... He is now getting back to full fitness... As for Gio his vision and passing is good... But you need convert those chances or atleast force the keeper to save.

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011
I didnt see the first half... But Vuci has been our best striker that last 2 seasons... He is now getting back to full fitness... As for Gio his vision and passing is good... But you need convert those chances or atleast force the keeper to save.
What game were you watchin?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)