[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Atalanta (December 16, 2012) (2 Viewers)

Juve 3-0 Atalanta [16.12.12] Man of the Match

• Pirlo

• Giovinco

• Marchisio

• Vucinic

• Chiellini

Results are only viewable after voting.

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
We're having a perfect half season. First in serie A, won the CL group, made the Coppa quarters. The only negative was the undefeated run being stopped. Just enjoy it. It doesn't matter if Quags complained, Mirko was wasteful, Gio didn't pass, Isla had a nightmare match etc. When we look at the big picture, it's a beautiful one. We're back to being really strong and it looks like we're gonna be even stronger.
Agree.

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011
just like nordsjaelland first game? for example...? when will you all get it in your heads :S... Plus we was playing against 10 men... GIO is not good enough for Juve simple... Stop making up excuses for him. All we can do now is wait and see when Jan comes we can get a Striker that can Gel quickly and finish the chances he dont. Then we have a real shot at CL
I know he is not Juve material (he is more Juve bench material) but he is the second best striker after Vuci

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I'm not interested in bitching of our players. Just vuci seems lazy and doesn't seem to put in a decent shift in. Yet people still brag he's our best forward. Good thing the rest of our squad contribute and eases the tension off our loveable vuci.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Keep playing our full strength team til the break and hopefully move more points away from the chasing pack.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Today our team was great. Complaining about Giovinco is laughable because he's done his job with that pass to Mirko basically. Their understanding improved a lot and this is a good thing. Padoin impressed me again.

I'm glad Quag got his minutes because we need him. He looked decent but was a bit unlucky not to score today.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Great game, great win, stamping our authority over Serie A once again. We are an elite team now, lets hope we can get the one or two extra additions we need and achieve even more great things. Forza Ragazzi!

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
I missed this Juve so bad... Its almost like a dream... Controlling every game from start to finish... Teams just park the bus and get destroyed FORZA JUVE!!! The last 4 games... we played did the opposing team got a player sent off?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)