[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Atalanta (December 16, 2012) (1 Viewer)

Juve 3-0 Atalanta [16.12.12] Man of the Match

• Pirlo

• Giovinco

• Marchisio

• Vucinic

• Chiellini

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We're having a perfect half season. First in serie A, won the CL group, made the Coppa quarters. The only negative was the undefeated run being stopped. Just enjoy it. It doesn't matter if Quags complained, Mirko was wasteful, Gio didn't pass, Isla had a nightmare match etc. When we look at the big picture, it's a beautiful one. We're back to being really strong and it looks like we're gonna be even stronger.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I didnt see the first half... But Vuci has been our best striker that last 2 seasons... He is now getting back to full fitness... As for Gio his vision and passing is good... But you need convert those chances or atleast force the keeper to save.
Vuci is coming across as lazy at times. Try's way too many flicks and crud like that. Ok he gets a pardon from the assist last week but he's really bugging me

- - - Updated - - -

I didnt see the first half... But Vuci has been our best striker that last 2 seasons... He is now getting back to full fitness... As for Gio his vision and passing is good... But you need convert those chances or atleast force the keeper to save.
Vuci is coming across as lazy at times. Try's way too many flicks and crud like that. Ok he gets a pardon from the assist last week but he's really bugging me

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
We're having a perfect half season. First in serie A, won the CL group, made the Coppa quarters. The only negative was the undefeated run being stopped. Just enjoy it. It doesn't matter if Quags complained, Mirko was wasteful, Gio didn't pass, Isla had a nightmare match etc. When we look at the big picture, it's a beautiful one. We're back to being really strong and it looks like we're gonna be even stronger.
:tup:

Great post. +rep

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005

Its true he tries alot of flicks... They look pretty when they work... but when they dont just seem to be a wasted chance to me.

- - - Updated - - -

yea budz the goalie made atleast 2-3 saves on gio
just like nordsjaelland first game? for example...? when will you all get it in your heads :S... Plus we was playing against 10 men... GIO is not good enough for Juve simple... Stop making up excuses for him. All we can do now is wait and see when Jan comes we can get a Striker that can Gel quickly and finish the chances he dont. Then we have a real shot at CL

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012

Its true he tries alot of flicks... They look pretty when they work... but when they dont just seem to be a wasted chance to me.
Just stick to watching EPL, I hope your club Man city buys Quag for 40 million plus Aquero.
Then your favourite Quag can partner your homeboy Balo and torment the Man city fans.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
@jamalRice There's once twice three times......then it's "c'mon maaaan ffs!!"

- - - Updated - - -

Just stick to watching EPL, I hope your club Man city buys Quag for 40 million plus Aquero.
Then your favourite Quag can partner your homeboy Balo and torment the Man city fans.
Who the fuq supports man city? Think you're mistaken me with some other handsome dude. Crack on muppet

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
The same game you were when he missed the whole Bars twice with the sitters that he had...
Another Gio hater in the team, nothing new! He is the only Juve player who has scored in all competitions for us and one of the most consistent players. I can't recall a game when he had a baaaad game?

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
Another Gio hater in the team, nothing new! He is the only Juve player who has scored in all competitions for us and one of the most consistent players. I can't recall a game when he had a baaaad game?

Lets try to forget the inter game... when he was so afraid he couldnt get the ball control.

You are right Consistently missing the target.

GS SB G A SH SG FC FS YC RC
Season Totals 18 11 8 3 72 29 35 43 6 0

GS: Games Started, SB: Used as Substitute, G: Goals, A: Assists, SH: Shots, SG: Shots on goal, YC: Yellow Cards, RC: Red Cards, FC: Fouls Committed, FS: Fouls Suffered, SV: Saves, OF: Offsides, W: W, D: Draws, L: Losses[/B]

72 shots 29 on Target 8 Goals come on... so lets see the ratio... Every 9 shots 1 goal... Pathetic!

May 22, 2007
Juve still have Cagliari and Samp to play against to see halfway in Serie A, but it's still worth a comparison. And Juve have been without Conte up till this match day.

12/13 season - 17 games, 41 points, 36:10 goals
11/12 season - 17 games, 37 points, 28:11 goals

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
Juve still have Cagliari and Samp to play against to see halfway in Serie A, but it's still worth a comparison. And Juve have been without Conte up till this match day.

12/13 season - 17 games, 41 points, 36:10 goals
11/12 season - 17 games, 37 points, 28:11 goals
Forza Conte... Forza Moggi... I love :flag4:Moggi :flag4: Forza Juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)