[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Atalanta (December 16, 2012) (2 Viewers)

Juve 3-0 Atalanta [16.12.12] Man of the Match

• Pirlo

• Giovinco

• Marchisio

• Vucinic

• Chiellini

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
yeh we are causing a lot of red cards lately...

lets hope the usual suspects dont come crying because of it like they always do. Yeh im talking about the merda brothers from milan.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I don't give a fuck if they do start crying again, it just means the old Juventus is back. The one which makes every team shit themselves. The excuses and whinging and crying foul over referees is just music to my ears to be honest. Fuck them all.

sempreJuve

notte da grande Juve
Dec 5, 2012
Milan should enjoy their shitty victory against us with referee-s help and shut the fuck up, we-ll crash them in jannuary, this year Cup is one of our objectives.

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
From game to game I became more and more confident. Privious and current seasons resemble to me the 01\02-02\03 and 04\05-05\06. First scuddo was a bit nervous, but the second season is much calm and full of confidence! I have the same feelings this year. Gosshhh it sounds amazing. We havn't lost any point against low teams. It sounds like a mirracle comparing with prior season =)

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Great game yesterday, and solid performance by most players, specially Pirlo. My favourite moment of the game came around the last few minutes of the 2nd half (~89-90th min), up 3-0, Chiellini and Licht follow an Atlanta player holding the ball like mad dogs as if we are losing the game, and they both go in for the tackle. That intensity and hunger for success/perfectness is great to watch.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
To watch Gio and Mirko combine almost perfectly in attack was so fulfilling. Pirlo goal was amazing, and Marchisio's shot so well placed.

Still, long road ahead, but we are bossing in all competitions :superhapp.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Great game yesterday, and solid performance by most players, specially Pirlo. My favourite moment of the game came around the last few minutes of the 2nd half (~89-90th min), up 3-0, Chiellini and Licht follow an Atlanta player holding the ball like mad dogs as if we are losing the game, and they both go in for the tackle. That intensity and hunger for success/perfectness is great to watch.
We wanted to keep the clean sheet. That's the great mentality this team has. No goals allowed against.

- - - Updated - - -

Passed out 10 mins before the game...fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. :sergio:
I've been following your posts more lately. :D

I'm beginning to learn more about the state of mind of our lapa-lama. :lol:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Thought Juve were flattered by the scoreline at the point they went 3-0 up.

At that point, both teams had basically had one clear chance each and Juve's defence wasn't looking particularly comfortable with the movement of Moralez and Bonaventura.

Makes a change, I suppose, from Juve being completely dominant and wasting a bunch of chances.

Vucinic and Giovinco are showing signs of developing an understanding, but still only look effective together in relatively open games.

Didn't understand the way Atalanta approached the game.

Was expecting them to show up with their normal 4-4-1-1 and keep things compact. Instead they sort of half adjusted towards matching up to Juve's 3-5-2 and were far more willing to be bold in possession and commit men high up the pitch than I anticipated.

They just aren't anything like athletic enough to try and take on Juve in an open game.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005

At that point, both teams had basically had one clear chance each and Juve's defence wasn't looking particularly comfortable with the movement of Moralez and Bonaventura.

Makes a change, I suppose, from Juve being completely dominant and wasting a bunch of chances.

Vucinic and Giovinco are showing signs of developing an understanding, but still only look effective together in relatively open games.

Was expecting them to show up with their normal 4-4-1-1 and keep things compact. Instead they sort of half adjusted towards matching up to Juve's 3-5-2 and were far more willing to be bold in possession and commit men high up the pitch than I anticipated.

They just aren't anything like athletic enough to try and take on Juve in an open game.
Pretty spot on, this.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Was honestly thinking the exact same at atalanta's approach.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I have noticed that this season, enemy coaches tend to brainfart and improvise formations just to try to stop us, but their teams have difficulty to adapt on time and fail miserably.

That shows how strong we are i guess.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I understand why they do it to some extent.

If the Atalanta coach didn't think there usual tactics were going to get them anywhere, it's only right to try something different.

His little adjustment towards 3-5-2 was fair enough. With Schelotto and Peluso, they have the players to make that adjustment.

It is of course possible that they hadn't really planned to play an open game, but Juve scoring early caused them to change.

I doubt the change would have been so immediate, though, so I imagine they planned to have a go at Juve.

Their defence should have been deeper, their midfield should have been closer to the defence and either Moralez or Bonaventura needed to try and close Pirlo down.

As it was, there was nothing to stop Juve moving the ball around a a high tempo and find space in different areas of the pitch.

Having a go away to a good side is fine, but you need to at least keep things compact early on and give yourself a platform in the match before trying to open up and take the game to the opposition.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)