[Serie A] Juventus 2-BIG 0 Calciopoli Directors(25th March, 2012) (3 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Caceres

• Vidal

• Del Piero

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Forzainteforums:

I give full marks to Conte for his second half changes. He made our bumbling idiot, well...look like a bumbling idot. Forlan needs to be sold.

:lol:

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
re-watch the game up to the 1st goal - I am sure that would make you warm up to the 2-0 win :D
:agree:

We didn't dominate the whole game and we're lucky to have Buffon, but we really should've scored more goals, especially in the second half, but let's not forget Matri's chances pretty early on.

Mar 24, 2006
I watched the game with half consciousness , was great though

My humble ratings

Buffon : 7
Cace : 7
Barza : 6
Chiel : 6.5
Bonu : 6
De Ceglie : 6.5
Pepe : 6
Marchi : 6
Vidal : 6.5
Pirlo : 6
Vuci : 6
Matri : 5.5
Del Piero : 7
Quag : 6

Conte : 7

Forza Juve !!!!

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003

---------- Post added 26.03.2012 at 09:48 ----------

Still laughing at inter and their fans jerking off to as they put it, winning the U-19 Champions League Final. FALSE!!! It's not even an official tournament!

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I came across this in Inter forums and couldn't stop laughing...

"MM would've sacked CR a long time ago if CR wasn't the 4th coach after the Mourinho era. He just does not want to admit another mistake which began with Gasperini.

And CR is too stubborn and too much in love with Inter after he did his research on our history which touched his heart etc.. He just doesn't get the memo."

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Don't know if you have noticed it yet , but this was the 29th match we remain undefeated , wich we won against merda with a goal from del piero :heart:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

---------- Post added 26.03.2012 at 09:48 ----------

Still laughing at inter and their fans jerking off to as they put it, winning the U-19 Champions League Final. FALSE!!! It's not even an official tournament!
wtf is filippo doing there? 1 banner to whore himself and now he's on tv? jees that kid needs a good slapping down at school

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
blʘndu;3587596 said:
so everything moratti and mourinho build came to an end..a dead end. there's no bigger joy than inter fucking itself, autodestroy. they need 3,4 years to get to the same level as us. god doesn't sleep :D
and FIGC

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Vucinic and Alex are so good together. Their one-two passes are gold. They know how to find each other. They must start all games from now on :)!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)